Strongest Late Game Solo Top Champions

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tetrologist

07-10-2012

I have to say Teemo/Maokia. Teemo can rock a lane with an AD in it pretty well and trap the lane discouraging ganks. Where as Moakia has near infinite sustain once you get mana regen because of his passive if you are against casters that don,t use mana.

Dragull

07-10-2012

1. Nasus (derp)
2. Jax
3. Gangplank I think, even if he is not popular nowadays, his late game is pretty beast.

RayDrazon

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Nasus, it will always be Nasus. Nasus by far will always have the best end game scaling out of any champion because he literally doesn't have a limit. He can build pure tank and just allow his Q with a Sheen/Tri Force to be his damage. Other champions have to build damage, with enough farm, Nasus doesn't need to.
What about Viegar? He also doesn't have a limit either but he's for mid...

MaskedUnicyclist

07-10-2012

The second you pick nasus in a ranked game is the second you lose the game, he's only good for solo que. In ranked/draft you'll get counter picked and smashed for 20 minutes straight until you surrender. He's melee, no gap closer, no proper ranged harass, mana hungry, and not inherently tanky.

DNeon

07-10-2012

Nasus and Kayle are the first 2 to come to mind.

Sweaty Gopher

07-10-2012

nasus is by far the worst champ in my opinion. He is so heavily dependant on farm, and because of that is almost never in early game fights. Leaving it 4v5 which most often ends in someone on the enemy team just as fed as him if not more.

APXZ

07-10-2012

Late game? Kennen, vladimir, nasus (but he's nonviable unless you're laning against like a cho). Urgot works too, but urgots just broken so he goes any lane he pleases :3

man123432

07-11-2012

Must be Tryndamere

iRaging

07-12-2012

I had thought that Yorick had a really weak late-game, for some reason. Not sure where I read that.

Gildedboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

... nasus, irelia, and maybe a good jayce

123456 ... 8