Strongest Late Game Solo Top Champions

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shots FlRED

07-10-2012

What are the strongest late game champions that are typically used solo top? So far, I'm thinking Jax and Vladimir, but want to hear some others as I am trying to expand my solo top repertoire.

Looopy

07-10-2012

Shyvana is very strong all game long. A lot of people jungle her (myself included) but she is my favorite solo top laner. She farms up very easily with burnout and can freely roam the enemy jungle while her lane is pushed to the enemy turret.

Irelia is also good late game, can't say much on her since I don't play her.

Skaed

07-10-2012

Jax is the most popular, but others that can potentially scale out of control endgame include Tryndamere, Akali, Irelia, Olaf, Poppy, and Nasus.

Nea De Penserhir

07-10-2012

Wukong. He doesn't need gold to do his job, but when he gets gold, he does his job ~even better~

Romerio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Yorick, insane heal and harrassing, and ulting ad carry at end game makes him really useful on team fights.

BloodyDiarreah

07-10-2012

For me, it's a toss up between Udyr and Mordekaiser. These guys are very underrated and do well against anyone.

Yfrappefort

07-10-2012

Well, if you do get to late game, a farmed up Nasus is one of the strongest champion in the game.

Rahzie Et Tavari

07-10-2012

Yorick late game is practically unkillable. His only real counter is Cho and he is another person who if played right is unkillable. Yorick is one of the few champs who can get push lane get ganked and get a double kill. Late game the only way you take him out is with an ignite and a lot of focusing. By then his team has already killed your team.

The Blue Jelly

07-10-2012

Um guys....
Nasus.
Infinite scaling to late game.

He's strongest because he simply gets stronger and stronger, until either the game ends or he reaches the physical limit of the memory in the computer used to record how much bonus damage Q has.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Nasus, it will always be Nasus. Nasus by far will always have the best end game scaling out of any champion because he literally doesn't have a limit. He can build pure tank and just allow his Q with a Sheen/Tri Force to be his damage. Other champions have to build damage, with enough farm, Nasus doesn't need to.

12345 ... 8