Champion Sneak Peek Zyra, Rise of the Thorns

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Misentro

07-10-2012

It's beautiful enough to be a background, but NSFW enough to not.

Reznik89

07-10-2012

Now we just need Joker shaco, 2 Face Graves, and Riddler Viktor and have an all villains team. i'd buy that.

Doom69Hunter

07-10-2012

taunts you to dat sweet juicy hole ._.

Brad the Boss35

Recruiter

07-10-2012

So, when it says she "plants" allies. Does that mean she will be somewhat like Yorick, by which I mean she will have the ability to summon creatures/plants to do her bidding? I'm very happy that you guys (RIOT) have been bringing new elements into the League and I hope that the new champ will bring some with her.

JazzyOJ

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
And the only one between them is Ahri, who is sexualized as part of the Korean folktale we based it off of.

We shouldn't do all sexualized females, I agree, but we should have variety. I don't think we're far off.

Leona
Riven
Shyvana
Ahri
Fiora
Lulu
Zyra

Only two have scantly clad natures, and that's because their source material (Nine-Tails in Korea, Nymphs/Dryads in classical fantasy) feature that trait. I don't think this is a big deal.
Well played

Xore

Recruiter

07-10-2012

well they made it, they finally made it, a girlfriend for maoki, or sister or some **** like that.

freelancer32

07-10-2012

Dat backside...

Darklarik

07-10-2012

Quote:
And the only one between them is Ahri, who is sexualized as part of the Korean folktale we based it off of.

We shouldn't do all sexualized females, I agree, but we should have variety. I don't think we're far off.

Leona
Riven
Shyvana
Ahri
Fiora
Lulu
Zyra

Only two have scantly clad natures, and that's because their source material (Nine-Tails in Korea, Nymphs/Dryads in classical fantasy) feature that trait. I don't think this is a big deal.
Dont you worry about these petty opinions of sexualised or not,

JUST GIVE ME TITSS AND ASSeS!

Its like Pizza, you can never have enough!

ShroudedNinja

07-10-2012

Oh look an even more ****ty champ! op!

Struggler9996

07-10-2012

Quote:

Leona
Riven
Shyvana
Ahri
Fiora
Lulu
Zyra

Keep raking in that virgin money.

Stay classy, Riot.