Champion Sneak Peek Zyra, Rise of the Thorns

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zayrot

07-10-2012

So glad its not another human

metafoxx

07-10-2012

She appears to have a nasty case of diaper rash.....

So bane singed, poison ivy, shaco/joker, are we just gonna have ALL the batman characters in LoL by the end of the year? Can we at least get adam west as the new announcer voice?

JazzyOJ

07-10-2012

inb4 censor

PinkGhost

07-10-2012

Instant buy. I always wanted to be Ivy

CNGxTheConqueror

07-10-2012

I have a better question for every1 raging over the sexualizing of this character....why not just enjoy that riot is putting out a new character? OH **** NO HE DIDNT A NEW CONCEPT OF THINKING ENJOY WHAT RIOT PUTS OUT INSTEAD OF RAGE AT IT??? OOMMMGGG Yep i went there its not impossible i like the new champion and im excited for a mage character to come join me instead of being so negative about it

Nictimus24

07-10-2012

tottal bonner....

JazzyOJ

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaotics2075 View Post
so has no one else noticed that Cho'Gath, Kog'Maw, Anivia, Blitzcrank, Fizz, Galio, Malphite, Maokai, Nocturne, Nunu (at least just the sasquatch), Rammus, Skarner and Xerath are all pretty much naked... granted this new champ has very little clothing but look at those I just mentioned and stop mentioning Zyra as if she was a piece of painted meat. Grow up and stop acting like a horny teenager. Also, for those ladies that think this is demeaning towards women, look at Gragas, Urgot, Tryndamere, Ryze, Pantheon, Lee Sin, Brand, Cassiopeia and Alistar... most of them are men and they all wear less clothing than Janna. Stop complaining about the art and enjoy the game... If you dont like her art, dont play her and just queue dodge when someone picks her.
Gragas is the picture of what all women want in the "hottest guy" European pop star? No way, I wanna be Gragas. Get ALL The ladies.

Irishin

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzytoots View Post
Her and maokai must get along well. Maybe their lore will connect somehow
that would be interresting but mabe maoki will have a problem w her for some reason

Syn Faal

07-10-2012

Hoped for female champ with clothes on, got naked. Woo?

Gyzmos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Zyra i know we just met but would you marry me? lol