Champion Sneak Peek – Zyra, Rise of the Thorns

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samael

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strayal View Post
She's a plant. Her proportions can be whatever the hell they want them to be.
YEAH! I agree! Give her 4 vags! She's a plant she can have as many as they want her to have and it's okay!

Biskuit

07-11-2012

Is there anyone mature on these forums? ... Like some people have said this is a fantasy based game, have you ever seen any fantasy titles without over-sexualized females and males with huge arms, beards and broad axes? Please tell me

KreiGnE

07-11-2012

**** why did i buy jayce.

KreiGnE

07-11-2012

oh **** why did i buy jayce.

Whelk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisandre View Post
YEAH! I agree! Give her 4 vags! She's a plant she can have as many as they want her to have and it's okay!
YEAH! Let's exaggerate for fun!

That being said considering the spikes/claws, she's more than likely a plant type character of a carnivorous variety. Therefor, a more sexual look is actually a logical form to take if her primary prey is humanity. It's like a mix between a pitcher plant and a succubus.

Zyran Lionheart

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biskuit View Post
Is there anyone mature on these forums? ... Like some people have said this is a fantasy based game, have you ever seen any fantasy titles without over-sexualized females and males with huge arms, beards and broad axes? Please tell me
Legend of Zelda's SNES days?

Tifani

07-11-2012

yay new girl into collection x)

Audærin

07-11-2012

Despite the communities accurate assessment of Riot’s uncreative and repetitious character creation, I feel genuinely bad for Riot. The twelve year old user base that frequents this game is relentlessly scrutinizing their every move, creating a hostile environment not just for the Riot staff but for the rest of the user base, people who just want to enjoy the game that Riot is working hard to improve.

Sereis

07-11-2012

Omg yus!!!

Phroz3nFlam3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyran Lionheart View Post
Legend of Zelda's SNES days?
Not sure if he meant classic game. Lets think about more modern games, say, 6 years.