Champion Sneak Peek Zyra, Rise of the Thorns

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sollaris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

ohh sexy! love the look of this champ and im been wanting a plant champ forever since plant king was dropped back in beta, i hope shes god some interesting mechanics, the champs here lately have been interesting just hope you guys an keep up the good work

Vykw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Vai corinthians!

MajinKyZa

07-11-2012

Just notice she got 2 fcking ears !!! LOL

BFG 9000

07-11-2012

Can't evens see her goodies

The Thunderbolt

07-11-2012

Oh gawd! I want that ass in-game!

BunnyStark

07-11-2012

Awesome art!!! About time.... has been an AD storm since Zerath hope she will b a bit like Evelynn but viable....

Abysmal Scream

07-11-2012

All the summoners complaining about sexy champs! GET OFF THE GAS! I commend RIOT for making a game that appeals to the "grown ups" who actually work for a living and spend their own money (not mom's and dad's) on their own recreation. Was Cat Woman ugly? Super Girl? Wonder Woman. Hey RIOT... New marketing suggestion here! Make a game just like this one and make all of the characters look like Ugly Betty. Maybe we can get some of these people off the field. Apparently I keep getting matched with wannabees distracted by a little side boob and thigh... Finally an explanation for all those summoners who have no clue what a military retreat is!

Leonvios

07-11-2012

I can't wait for the cosplay.

Lytth

07-11-2012

A plant you say? A MOBILE BUSH YOU SAY!? A WALKING GANK YOU SAY!?!?!

ShinyRiolu21

07-11-2012

Dat ass. :P