STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asderition

07-10-2012

Sp is anything happening to Oracles and Vision wards? I know Oracles might get changed, what about vision wards?

ChaosBloodterfly

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
What if it was a Toggle?

I suspect you guys tried that.
I don't think they want to remove the Sheen/Trinity/Lich interaction.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Is Spray and pray still ammo based or is it unlimited ammo, once again?

Also, what auto-attack range will he have now? 500? 525? 550?

Borigrad

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classick View Post
Yes
Is expunge still going to be magic damage?

Also will his Poison become Magic/Physical or remain True?

Lagiut

07-10-2012

What if it turns out that the stealth characters are individually balanced, but become overpowered working together (Say, Eve + Twitch + Shaco). Will we see nerfs, or will Riot let the gameplay shift to a new stealth gameplay?

Fat Mchugelarge

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lulu Bot View Post
I know that this may be the wrong place to ask, but would it be at all possible to at least give Evelynn her Chinese art?

I'm mainly asking for her regular skin and her Tango skin. Well, I'm asking especially for her Tango skin. My friend and I are planning on buying the Tango Eve/TF skins, but they are very mismatched and the name is the only indication that these are paired skins.

I mean, look:
THis please

Kato75

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

I am really curious on seeing what riot is going to do now,since they finally took this out of their shoulders

EndlessCycle

07-10-2012

Is Eve's passive getting a change? Because if the minions can't see you to hit you, I don't see the point of having it mitigate some of their damage.

Eapenator

07-10-2012

I am very happy for the working on of the old champions of the league, it is nice to see riot fix up those old champs

Statikk

Live Balance Designer

07-10-2012
40 of 54 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowDasher View Post
Any word on her base stats? Are they staying the same, or is she getting buffs to those as well?
Some of her base stats are increasing, though most are actually staying relatively the same.

I loaded a lot of her power into her spells rather than relying on beefy base stats. Don't worry though, we have tested her a lot (primarily as a jungler) and she performs very well. We have also tried her a couple of times in solo lanes and found some success there as well, though the extent of that potential has not been fully discovered.

I don't think base stats can ever tell the whole story of a champion, they are only a part of the whole.