STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Am BOSS

07-10-2012

Great! I can't WAIT!!

Aemys

07-10-2012

I remember reading about Eve's rework having her ult be something that shows her "true form" in some epic sauce way. Is that still part of her rework?

Apachee2

07-10-2012

can eve get her stun back now please?

Boom Swagz

07-10-2012

Just when i was considering quitting LoL
Oh riot youuu ^.-

Thane Soren

Recruiter

07-10-2012

You're buffing Twitch's base stats?

Please not his armor or health, he's SO FUN to pwn as Talon!!!

ipico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Finally. <3

epiikk

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgreatone32 View Post
Is flash distance greater than distance that you can see eve from?
flash distance 250 shorter than the detection distance

cmeks

07-10-2012

Woo finally i can use some of the champs i got and loved so long ago but cannot use now for fear of being raged at/trolled

McBankington

07-10-2012

Last week I was playing twitch as our teams AD carry, and I found the only problem I was having in lane was my ability to harass the enemy graves as well as him and his soraka were harassing me and my leona, I understand graves is the king of harass and Soraka is very good at it herself, and that leona is bad at it, but there were times when Leona would ge therself in trouble and I was have to stand there and just try to hurt soraka as if I got close to graves I would be nuked down, and leona would die because nothing from my kit could help her but my w, which wasnt enough to stop the ranged champions.
Will this patch be addressing things along those lines? I feel twitch needs a larger attack range most of all, and I do not know what venom husk does.

ColdSpyder

07-10-2012

I want to continue to thank and congratulate you reds!
I, and many others, have been looking forward to this for ages and the recent pressure being put on you by the community was no doubt noticeable. I'm just grateful you guys reacted to it, and in such a positive manner that most people couldn't have even hoped for!

I'm looking forward to the new Eve, myself, although I can't help but empathize the worries others still have in terms of her squishiness and lack of viability in any lane, hence her only really working in the jungle (Very poorly at that).
I doubt you'd all work so hard and long on this project and not address that issue she's seeing now, but could I ask you guys for what your response was to that issue?