STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piraskull

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

I loved the Eve passive. Any chance we can still have it as well?

12fingerJIM

07-10-2012

I'm gonna buy eve to celebrate!

Phil Nye

07-10-2012

This is very good news, so now that these champs have been "saved", can we see fixes to malzahar, heimerdinger, and the late xerath? (Xin and Karma as well, but I heard they are already underway) he latter especially.

Heimerdinger, while not my cup of tea to play against, is in pretty poor shape (his passive and turrets are just really early game stompers, they're pretty mediocre later on especially when chars get enough damage to ignore them and make them easy bonus gold).

Xerath was very badly nerfed without any real need besides aesthetics, and the buffs were nominal compared to how unusable his ult currently is. I don't care whether it's reverted or changed around, but it's not usable even with the intention the change was meant for. Frankly, I'd love to see a cool new ult for xerath that'd be more fitting, but this one is like putting the limitations of a sustained damage and burst style ult (weak immediate damage load, short stretch of time and uneven damage output), without the strengths of either.

xmashimarox

07-10-2012

I dont like stealth as a mechanic.

I hope this doesn't backfire

Noxious Seraph

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
Some of her base stats are increasing, though most are actually staying relatively the same.

I loaded a lot of her power into her spells rather than relying on beefy base stats. Don't worry though, we have tested her a lot (primarily as a jungler) and she performs very well. We have also tried her a couple of times in solo lanes and found some success there as well, though the extent of that potential has not been fully discovered.

I don't think base stats can ever tell the whole story of a champion, they are only a part of the whole.
I understand she may be a "jungler" only champion now but how would she go as a top laner say vs irelia.

(Previously you could poke your opponent more at level 1 due to her passive reducing minion damage by 50%)

Does her base stat increase account for this?

Ikimono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

wish they had made eve simply a creepy/sexy caster rather than keeping her stealth
And twitch really didnt need stealth either, but if its a short "blip" of stealth just to get into position rather than to wander the map, bypassing wards left and right then thats ok I suppose...

Still not happy that eve "exists" however. The days of having to perma-ban another character are right around the corner...

Ikimono

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLucpro View Post
I dont like stealth as a mechanic.

I hope this doesn't backfire
Agreed.

Rejuvination

07-10-2012

Soon tm has finally come through

hawtbabewithboob

07-10-2012

Is there any change to ravage?
How is eve pre lvl 6? More specifically, her survivability and item reliance for damage.

With her new stealth, i cant help but feel she will be more prone to death, or being stuck in the jungle.

Utavon

07-10-2012

@ Riot Staff

I read the Riot posts up to #25. It all sounds really cool. Can't wait to try it out!