Blue screen anyone ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gekke Freddy

07-10-2012

Does anyone have had blue screen in the champion loading screen, or is it just me again ?.

And after that u get a bug splat error and the game shuts down unable to reconnect ?

Dark Signer

07-10-2012

OMG, yeah me..to its not letting me reconncet and i haven't even got to join the game because it just minimizes the screen.

Gekke Freddy

07-10-2012

Well guess what i just got a 3 day ban for this....

BlobPower

07-10-2012

You get a blue screen and THEN a bug splat? What kind of blue screen do you get?

A blue screen usually indicates a hardware problem. Is your PC overheating? Did you check your RAM for errors? Is it possible that your CPU or GPU got damaged because it got hot over a long time? Did you install any new drivers before the issues appeared?

Gekke Freddy

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlobPower View Post
You get a blue screen and THEN a bug splat? What kind of blue screen do you get?

A blue screen usually indicates a hardware problem. Is your PC overheating? Did you check your RAM for errors? Is it possible that your CPU or GPU got damaged because it got hot over a long time? Did you install any new drivers before the issues appeared?

Drivers are up to date, pc wasnt overheating thats what i can tell you, and i did not install new drivers.

How can i check for RAM errors ?

Also i forgot to mention, that i used the repair tool from Riot due to in-game lags since last patches.

After that was done i entered a ranked game and then this all happened, i just got a 3 day ban so i have to wait 3 days till i can see if its fixed..

Gekke Freddy

07-10-2012

Now checking my smurf acc, see if it also happens on that one

PikaPuu

07-20-2012

i got the same thing going on right.. this **** sucks.

Lyone

08-02-2012

got same problem, and repair not work