Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blue screen anyone ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gekke Freddy

07-10-2012

Does anyone have had blue screen in the champion loading screen, or is it just me again ?.

And after that u get a bug splat error and the game shuts down unable to reconnect ?

Dark Signer

07-10-2012

OMG, yeah me..to its not letting me reconncet and i haven't even got to join the game because it just minimizes the screen.

Gekke Freddy

07-10-2012

Well guess what i just got a 3 day ban for this....

BlobPower

07-10-2012

You get a blue screen and THEN a bug splat? What kind of blue screen do you get?

A blue screen usually indicates a hardware problem. Is your PC overheating? Did you check your RAM for errors? Is it possible that your CPU or GPU got damaged because it got hot over a long time? Did you install any new drivers before the issues appeared?

Gekke Freddy

07-10-2012

Quote:
BlobPower:
You get a blue screen and THEN a bug splat? What kind of blue screen do you get?

A blue screen usually indicates a hardware problem. Is your PC overheating? Did you check your RAM for errors? Is it possible that your CPU or GPU got damaged because it got hot over a long time? Did you install any new drivers before the issues appeared?

Drivers are up to date, pc wasnt overheating thats what i can tell you, and i did not install new drivers.

How can i check for RAM errors ?

Also i forgot to mention, that i used the repair tool from Riot due to in-game lags since last patches.

After that was done i entered a ranked game and then this all happened, i just got a 3 day ban so i have to wait 3 days till i can see if its fixed..

Gekke Freddy

07-10-2012

Now checking my smurf acc, see if it also happens on that one

PikaPuu

07-20-2012

i got the same thing going on right.. this **** sucks.

Lyone

08-02-2012

got same problem, and repair not work