Shred Lifesteal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MDCityNIGHT

07-10-2012

So I am writing this post because after looking at the core shred build, (malady, wits end, and madreds bloodrazor). which all together give you around 2.0 attack speed and good damage but no lifesteal. So i propose that riot makes a lifesteal shredding item to add to the core build. I was thinking about a recurve bow combined with a vampric specter to add up to the item which has an item cost of 600g for an entire recipe cost of 2100g. This item would give 40% attack speed, 15% lifesteal and deal 8 magic damage a hit stacking up to 4 times.

stiyx

07-10-2012

uhhh...armor shred is fine as is it doesnt need anything added to that group of items and if your worried about life steal just get a bt

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

I think that On Hit champions need Irelia's Hitten Style Passive on an item, because they don't do enough Phisical Damage to get benefit of a Life Steal item, and their on hit damage isn't affected by Spell Vamp...

MDCityNIGHT

07-10-2012

bump

TomStheTankEngin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

The build isn't made to be a stand-alone thing I think. I believe it might have originally been for champs like Teemo, MF, and other champs that apply magic damage to their attacks normally. It wasnt meant to be this omni-shredder that ate tanks for breakfast.

axesandspears

07-11-2012

On-hit builds exist because multiple on-hit items have been added to the game for a variety of different reasons; however, those items were not designed around on-hit builds.

Each on-hit item is meant to improve some normal build for a champion in a particular niche, and it is for this reason that those on-hit items work poorly with eachother.

When could you possibly need Ionic Spark for farming, Wits End for magic resistance against more sustained sources of magic damage without sacrificing too many auto-attack modifiers, Malady because you scale on both attack speed and ap and magic shred, and Madred's Bloodrazor because you need extra damage against someone who is stupid enough to pack pure health all at the same time. When does this all seem like a good idea?

This is the real reason why on-hit builds are bad.
-Malady is great when thrown on a random Amumu to stack up his passive in team fights (assuming he is still building mostly tanky with the rest of his build).
-Bloodrazor is great when one of your opponents was stupid enough to stack almost pure health and armor, so you just want to throw some extra upset damage in your carry build against that champion.
-Wit's End is great when you want extra magic resistance against a champion like Casseopia without sacrificing much attack-speed in a range ad carry build.
-Ionic Spark is great for farming and would already be a great item if there were more cases where someone would actually want a small boost to health and strong attack speed in the same slot.

But when you throw these all together it is usually very bad, because it is outside of their designed niches.

Anyway, if you want lifesteal in a heavy attack speed, on-hit build. The best choice would still be Bloodthirster even if there was a very strong attack speed + lifesteal item. This is because the attack damage is going to be a larger boost to damage than attack speed at that point.

Naokazu

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitufito Dell View Post
I think that On Hit champions need Irelia's Hitten Style Passive on an item, because they don't do enough Phisical Damage to get benefit of a Life Steal item, and their on hit damage isn't affected by Spell Vamp...
Really, screw Lifesteal, this is the only type of healing effect AA oriented champs should have. You should not be able to heal the massive amounts an AD carry can with lifesteal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axesandspears View Post
When does this all seem like a good idea?
When you are Nunu.

bloodmagew

07-11-2012

there was stark´s fervor which was one of my favorite itens... they changed it to that zeke´s useless piece of ****...

Iliketurtle

08-18-2012

FIERCE I love on hit stuff