Need help - Physical Katarina Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GatoDesu

11-06-2009

Someone please explain physical Kat to me. I really don't understand it at all, mostly because it's really bad.

smokeD

11-06-2009

Better ult, Better bouncing daggers, only problem is shunpo isn't amazing but it's more of a chase / run away skill which makes it so you don't need boots of swiftness. Since it takes more percent of attack damage than it does AP.

dreamenddischarger

11-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatoDesu View Post
it's really bad.
I just explained it to you

Jpeg

11-06-2009

14 deaths = feeder :P

but seriously 3 thrusters? i think a viel(or any defensive item) would have prevented 1/2 of those deaths.

aerborne

11-06-2009

Phys Kat should get a warmog first (or at least a frozen mallet), your base DMG should be high enough to get lots of early kills and ganks. Kat is such a good lane harasser there's no reason for a PhysDPS to be a glass dreidel since you can just start buying your BFSwords after the armor and boots.

Fr05tbite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg420 View Post
14 deaths = feeder :P
Sheesh look at everyone elses deaths... And Like I said most of them were at the end when they all caught up in levels and I was carrying the team and prolly got a little cocky :P

Also I know the three Thirsters prolly wasnt the best way to go but that is one of my gripes about items in this game and especially for Physical Kat, is that there is only really 3 to choose from.... Bloodthirster, Infinity or Cleaver. Any other Item that has damage doesnt give enough damage whereas with AP you can get tons of AP items that give lots of health and everything else. There should be more DPS item choice I reckon.