Shaco, Nidalee, or Blitzcrank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kreyni

07-10-2012

Wanted to take a break from buying runes, so I decided to get a new champ. The aspects I like and dislike in each champion are:

Shaco (AP): Death bushes and mad counterjungling, but mad squishy and clones are pretty easy to detect.
Nidalee (AP): Insane spears and OPness in ARAM, but also squishy and landing the cougar W and spear seems difficult.
Blitzcrank: So much CC, tanky, best support IMO because of how easily he can set up kills, unfortunately mana costs are high early-game.

I only played Blitz on free week, and I don't want to wait another week (None of them are free this week). I do especially well with Lux, if that matters.

This has nothing to do with my playstyle, I just want to know YOUR opinion on who I should buy.

NefariousNomad

07-10-2012

Nidalee. Can do so many things. Fun champ.
Although blitz is fun as well.

If you play ranked or draft normals, then no point in picking shaco because he is always banned.

KROTANK

07-10-2012

Blitz is by far my favorite champion, so I'm a little biased when I say pick blitz.

As far as high mana costs go - start off with mana crystal and then upgrade to ToG before you get boots - it does wonders for blitz.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Blitzcrank is one of the most fun champs you will ever play. #1 suggestion. As far as the above suggestion goes, I would not get ToG on Blitzcrank no matter what position he's playing, there are better picks imo

Nidalee is versatile and a LOT of fun. #2 suggestions. A good nidalee dominates the field, a bad one becomes worthless quick.

Shaco is quite often banned, and easily countered. If he doesn't get fed early game he's worthless. In saying that, he is a fun jungler and a good Shaco will win the game for his team before the 10 minute mark.

Kreyni

07-10-2012

Blitz it is >:O

Nidalee seems fun too, but just went up against one in ARAM, didn't do too well till an almost full build, where a close-ranged Q did around 3/4 and a far-ranged Q one-hit KO'd.

LoneChipmunk

07-10-2012

Blitzcrank. The arm is so fun

Cardd

07-10-2012

Shaco is my main with ~70% win, but he's quickly becoming weaker in ranked games.

I like Blitz a lot too (although I suck with him). A good blitz is irreplaceable.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreyni View Post
Blitz it is >:O

Nidalee seems fun too, but just went up against one in ARAM, didn't do too well till an almost full build, where a close-ranged Q did around 3/4 and a far-ranged Q one-hit KO'd.
Nidalee and Blitz are both game winners on ARAM.

Justin8r

07-11-2012

Id pick Ezreal......

astrosega

07-11-2012

blitz, hes awesome to play