Art Contest for Free RP

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pink Moon Bunny

07-10-2012

People the contest has been over for a long time now, since August, please stop sending me work its making me feel bad that I cannot reimburse you for the time you spent on it!

Quote:
Greeting everyone!
I’m here to host a contest of artistic skills and inviting anyone who’d like to join this competition with a chance to win some free RP for your RP needs. I’m going to be offering up to 3 $10 RP cards for this contest. I’ll quickly list a few champions and skins I’d prefer to be drawn but you can draw any champion you wish.

General info/tips:
Multiple entries are allowed but they only count as 1 entry towards the RP, you’ll have a large chance at winning but you cannot win multiple RP cards at once.
I look into hard work so the more effort that is shown the more highly I will rate your work.
You can do anything you want with your work as long as it does not get the attention of the forum mods. (i.e. blood, explicit amount of skin shown, etc.)
Brownie Points for people who use multiple champions or make a good background.

Here is how the RP distribution will work:
The first RP card will be available if there are at least 3 entries by the end
The second RP card will be available will be available once there are 5 entries
The last RP card will be available when there are at least 7 entries

Champions/Skins Preferred:
Ahri - Any
Ashe – Classic or Queen
Ezreal – Any
Kayle – Battleborn
LeBlanc – Any
Sejuani – Classic
Shyvana – Classic or Iron Scale
Sona – Classic
Talon – Dragon Blade
Teemo – Any
Twisted Fate – Any
Veigar – Classic or Superb Villain
Volibear – Classic

Theme(s): Funny, Cute, 4-koma.
You are not limited to these so feel free to use your imagination. One more thing you must add your signature on the bottom right hand corner of your artwork. I hope that many will join and good luck to everyone that does, don’t forget to post below if you are interested in joining!
Deadline is pending maybe 1-2 months? Exact date will be edited in the future.

Pink Moon Bunny

07-10-2012

Also once you are complete send me an email at iBendSouls@gmail.com and have the subject be art contest so I know what you are mailing me for. Thank you.

Brandon12332

07-10-2012

I will be trying this, but I probably will not be the best. I will give it all I've got though.

Thank you for hosting this!

lildebmonster

07-10-2012

can i submit a sculpture??

aleecasan

07-10-2012

I'm not going to enter because well, let's just face it- my art stinks XP Anyway, here's my cutesy picture I thought would be cool ^^

Pink Moon Bunny

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildebmonster View Post
can i submit a sculpture??
lol if you send it to me then yeah go for it :P

xKESHAx

07-10-2012

Can it be photoshop or digital or does it have to be drawn on conventional papers?

Pink Moon Bunny

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKESHAx View Post
Can it be photoshop or digital or does it have to be drawn on conventional papers?
Anything is fine as long as it's not a photoshop of existing champion art. It has to be 100% done by you.

Brandon12332

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleecasan View Post
I'm not going to enter because well, let's just face it- my art stinks XP Anyway, here's my cutesy picture I thought would be cool ^^
That's not bad. You should go for it.

MaxChaotic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Reserving a spot to place my artwork! I do mainly pencil drawings, but I have a nice camera so the quality of the photos should be good enough. O.o

1234511 ... 14