Kassadin Vs Morde

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ohasis

07-10-2012

I play kass mid quite regularly and more often than not everything goes fine, but whenever i lane against morde I kind of don't really know what im supposed to be doing. Should i let him push the lane and then rely on jungle ganks, or is there actually a way to bring him down myself?

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Hmmm... I suppose to each their own, but the trick to laning vs Morde is poking when he has no shield. I don't think it entirely matters whether it's early or late, but poke once he has no minions to build his shield up on. Poke safely and here/there. Once he's hurt, bursting him down will be a much easier thing, especially if you enlist your jungler with some CC once he's hurt a bit. Once you hit 6, this will be much earlier.

lolguy999

07-10-2012

very one sided... morde is heavily favored. kass is all about burst, and while morde has his shields up kass can only burst through that which is not all that useful. morde can spam the E which whiddles kass down whenever he tries to cs... in short morde could be the best kassadin counter. other notable mentions talon, fizz, cassiopeia... gapclosers and mad dmg dealers early game is the key to making him useless late game. i main kassadin.. i know most this **** but yet when you play vs somebody who don't know to deny you early game... whooof you're gonna have fun late game

Demaquiel

Recruiter

07-11-2012

I've fought against morde, and it's a good enemy... is not easy, but you can win.

Just try to don't let him be near the minions. Grow up your skills this way: First Q, W and then maximize Q, and E, cause with your W you can recover mana early and maintain yourself giving last hits with melee, while you harras mordekaisr with your Q. Don't maximize too much your E until you have teleport, cause he is good at melee. Keep distance until he uses his attack skills, and then go, make damage, and come back.

It works to me =D

Edit: And if he has a good shield... use magic penetration!

deirin

07-11-2012

lol a kass...GL

ps: i main morde =-o