How to beat veigar as teemo!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoorPoorTim

07-10-2012

As the title states, can anyone share some info/tips on how to counter veigar as teemo in mid lane? I can harass in mid lane until veigar gets his circle stun thing( I don't know what's called). At that point he has too much cc for me to handle! Any tips and/or suggestions is much appreciated!

Firefox711

07-10-2012

Well, these are just my thoughts, hopefully someone who plays Veigar (because I don't) can give some valid counter-tips.

But from my experience of playing against veigar, if his "Event Horizon" (circle stun thing) is becoming too much of a problem, you may want to consider buying Mercury's Threads, especially if their team is "cc-heavy".

Apart from that, you have to remember that his stun only works if you run into the edges of his "Event Horizon". I've seen players who automatically panic/ or arn't paying attention when Veigar casts his "Event Horizon", and end up getting caught in his stun. Try to run around within the edges of the "Event Horizon" while dodging most of his skill shots, and wait out the Event Horizon that way.

Also, this is something I've observed with some Veigar players. After they cast "Event Horizon", some players tend to move forwards, which can put them in range of your auto-attacks/abilities. So, if you can manage to not get caught by the stun, and instead run around inside it, maybe you can end up trading attackes, or even coming out ahead in the trade. Either way it's better than getting caught by the stun and receiving Veigar's full combo. :/

I hope this helps.

PoorPoorTim

07-10-2012

It most definitely helped sir/ m'am ! *fist bump*

Ultra578

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Don't play Teemo in the middle lane

DynoPotamus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Use your invis then wait for him. they'll take some time to react and in that time dish out da damage and run and get prepared to get stuneed. play ad since his ult plays with your ap. get your tank to face him in mid. seriously it works.. let the tank take the stun and nuke then speed boost up there and pwn some blue/purple thingy

SyskyIsNifty

07-10-2012

I'm guessing that you're dealing with low elo Veigar players. Veigar in high elo is a rare sight, but if he does put his stun down he will put it right on you, not around you.

Quicksilver sash helps a ton.

Quick Rawr

07-10-2012

Easy against any Veigar imo:

Build Tanky AD/On Hit (no or minimal AP)
Merc Treads
Wits End
Quicksilver Sash
I personally like Frozen Mallet a LOT

Focus E then W then Q.

Whenever he goes in to farm E aa E him to wear him down. Enlist a jungler with CC at some point to snipe him to oblivion. Rinse and repeat, use the E aa E to deny him Q-farm all laning phase and make him near worthless end game.

There ya go. Once you get your Quicksilver Sash (which I would probs get first if he's good with the field, second if he sucks), he's worthless laning phase. I would grab heal/ignite if you are struggling against his burst, but would recommend even higher ghost/ignite since that's what I like to run on Teemo.

M0nkeyM4n

07-11-2012

Teemo doesnt really counter veigar. The only way to truely counter is qss (quick silver sash) and use when he cast stun. The only reason teemo doesnt work because of blind only affects auto attack and veigars burst is all spells. So the only true way to counter veigar is pick a different champ, qss, or dont let him burst you down by getting tanky items or just stay at high hp lol