Orianna and lichbane.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exhoudos

07-09-2012

I dont play Orianna, never will, but i have two friends who argue like hell about whether Lichbane is **** or fantastic with Orianna.

Can anyone layout in a detailed manner why either:

A. Lichbane is great with orianna.

B. Lichbane is terrible with Orianna, and is the choice of scrubs.

I hope for some good explanations.

Please and Thank you.

Nissl

07-09-2012

Lich Bane is a great addition to Orianna after she has her base items. I always pick it as my 5th item or so if the game goes that far. The passive combined with lich bane transforms her autoattacks (which are commonly used due to w's long 4.5 sec cdr at it's lowest) into near-ad carry hits. She can hit 600-700 magic/physical damage as an AP champion with an autoattack multiple times during a fight, which really helps her whether it's in a teamfight or 1v1 situation against another mage.

Powerstoned

07-09-2012

early sheen is great, but wait til item 4+ before making it into lichbane (after 160+ ap).

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Bad. Early game you won't have enough AP to back up the lich bane, and later in the game you are not suppose to be able to autoattack the enemy.

(Or enjoy getting burst down by someone like Jax or any ranged AD, your choice)

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

B
Honestly it's based on ur choice of playstyle but i find lichbane a pretty bad item overall. considering u have to walk around 300 range more then ur ball just to get into range to auto attack which is not only sucidal in most cases but not worth it at all. The lichbane item overall only gives u a proc and a bit of ap that affects damage while with the same price u could buy something like a zonya's that gives u more damage and doesn't make you think oh no i need to get into range to attack him once otherwise this whole item's useless