Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Account....got reset?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balls Deep Leona

07-09-2012

So I joined into a AI game and like usual, League shuts down on my computer and turns off completely (thats not the point) but when I restarted computer and the client. I logged in so I could play my game, but it asked me for a summoner name, as if the level 5 I had made was gone. I tried the summoner name, but it is completely gone?!? I used the same username and password to log in, but my account is gone? I'm not mad...i spent a few hours trying to get IP for a character </3 I have never had any other problems with League but this is a bit scary if it may happen to others! Thank you for reading this.

xStonerxSimpsonx

02-14-2013

Quote:

same thing happened to me but i have a lvl 30 account i spent like all my life on it and all my champs are gone and i bought RP

Icypolefreak

02-14-2013

Quote:
lackofbeans:
So I joined into a AI game and like usual, League shuts down on my computer and turns off completely (thats not the point) but when I restarted computer and the client. I logged in so I could play my game, but it asked me for a summoner name, as if the level 5 I had made was gone. I tried the summoner name, but it is completely gone?!? I used the same username and password to log in, but my account is gone? I'm not mad...i spent a few hours trying to get IP for a character </3 I have never had any other problems with League but this is a bit scary if it may happen to others! Thank you for reading this.

Send a ticket to Riot, they should be able to retrieve it

Quote:
xStonerxSimpsonx:
same thing happened to me but i have a lvl 30 account i spent like all my life on it and all my champs are gone and i bought RP

same goes for you, send a ticket to riot

xStonerxSimpsonx

02-14-2013

i did almost 2 days ago

Icypolefreak

02-14-2013

Quote:
xStonerxSimpsonx:
i did almost 2 days ago

ok well they should begetting back to you in about 10 hours longer

xStonerxSimpsonx

02-14-2013

ok thx for the help.