My Account....got reset?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balls Deep Leona

07-09-2012

So I joined into a AI game and like usual, League shuts down on my computer and turns off completely (thats not the point) but when I restarted computer and the client. I logged in so I could play my game, but it asked me for a summoner name, as if the level 5 I had made was gone. I tried the summoner name, but it is completely gone?!? I used the same username and password to log in, but my account is gone? I'm not mad...i spent a few hours trying to get IP for a character </3 I have never had any other problems with League but this is a bit scary if it may happen to others! Thank you for reading this.

xStonerxSimpsonx

02-14-2013

same thing happened to me but i have a lvl 30 account i spent like all my life on it and all my champs are gone and i bought RP

Icypolefreak

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lackofbeans View Post
So I joined into a AI game and like usual, League shuts down on my computer and turns off completely (thats not the point) but when I restarted computer and the client. I logged in so I could play my game, but it asked me for a summoner name, as if the level 5 I had made was gone. I tried the summoner name, but it is completely gone?!? I used the same username and password to log in, but my account is gone? I'm not mad...i spent a few hours trying to get IP for a character </3 I have never had any other problems with League but this is a bit scary if it may happen to others! Thank you for reading this.
Send a ticket to Riot, they should be able to retrieve it

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStonerxSimpsonx View Post
same thing happened to me but i have a lvl 30 account i spent like all my life on it and all my champs are gone and i bought RP
same goes for you, send a ticket to riot

xStonerxSimpsonx

02-14-2013

i did almost 2 days ago

Icypolefreak

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStonerxSimpsonx View Post
i did almost 2 days ago
ok well they should begetting back to you in about 10 hours longer

xStonerxSimpsonx

02-14-2013

ok thx for the help.