Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why I stopped Dom - in one pic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel

Recruiter

07-10-2012

akali's items

cringe

Infirc

07-10-2012

A Hecarim with 15 kills, second to Nautilus with most deaths on the team, and almost no captures compared to the rest of the team; let me guess you spent most of the time chasing enemies through half of the jungle just to end up ganked instead of actually helping your team either sieging or defending points nor ganking, move along nothing to see here.

irott

07-10-2012

Quote:
Redenbacher:
Halp! I can't tell which team is worse! HALP!

IKR

But seriously, the key information is not present. Which is how many points you lost by.

If the game was a close one then I could consider it a good game.

TempNam325rwe5

07-10-2012

Gïo, look at your caps and neutrals: 4/4. As noted, you probably weren't assisting your team in the right ways. Even though Dominion's point system is flawed, you can see Ziggs is far ahead of everyone in the match--despite having less kills than you and Akali--BECAUSE he captured points.

An easy way to improve you play is to learn to utilize Summoner Revive at good times to prevent an enemy cap or to clean up and ace if the enemies are low enough.

Volandum

07-10-2012

Give him a break, I often have very few caps/neutralises because once you've won a fight it only takes one to cap, and you get as much money for a cap assist as for a cap.

Warrrrax

07-10-2012

What? The team with the most killz didn't WIN?!? WHAT BULL****!!!! It's almost like strategy is involved! Yeah I quit too!

Infirc

07-10-2012

Quote:
Volandum:
Give him a break, I often have very few caps/neutralises because once you've won a fight it only takes one to cap, and you get as much money for a cap assist as for a cap.

it still doesn't explain the "most deaths on the team" second to nautilus, everyone knows that it only takes one person to cap a point, but it still seems that while his team was capping he Rawr Charged into outnumbered match ups.

FDru

07-10-2012

Quote:
NoGod TryScience:
Gïo, look at your caps and neutrals: 4/4. As noted, you probably weren't assisting your team in the right ways. Even though Dominion's point system is flawed, you can see Ziggs is far ahead of everyone in the match--despite having less kills than you and Akali--BECAUSE he captured points.

An easy way to improve you play is to learn to utilize Summoner Revive at good times to prevent an enemy cap or to clean up and ace if the enemies are low enough.

Prize for worst response.

Caps mean nothing.

Neuts mean nothing.

Points mean nothing.

The fact that Ziggs had the most points means nothing.

The fact that the last place player has more caps and neuts than the OP means something: you're dumb.

Octovert

07-10-2012

Well, they did have jax!

Quincunx

07-10-2012

Hmm, was Jax absolutely demolishing his botlane partner while top got lots of kills but still lost capture points? That sort of scenario can easily lead to games like this (I'm sure HaIfhearted knows what I'm talking about here).