Which is harder: "Noob" and "Easy"?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fearzone

11-05-2009

So I've been getting my feet wet today with the different champions, as well as getting a feel for the game in general. I've been playing practice games against bots, and my question is, which is harder, "Noob" or "Easy," or is there any difference?

The terms themselves aren't entirely clear. "Noob" was default, suggesting it might be the easier of the two, maybe. "Noob" sometimes refers to a completely clueless rank amateur, but usually not... usually "Noob" refers to someone who had played a bit and knows just enough to make a fool of themselves whining about imbalances on the forums. So it isn't like "Easy" and "Medium" where the terms themselves suggest clearly which would be the harder of the two.

So, setting out to discover the answer myself, I've played games with all noob bots, others with all easy bots, some with noob bots on the opposing side and easy bots on my side, and still another which was the reverse of that. For the life of me I couldn't tell any difference in any of the games.

I'm wondering if noob bots and easy bots are actually the same, or if there is a difference, what is it?

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2009

noob is worse than easy. i can't tell the difference either from actual play style though.

ZGBudai

11-05-2009

Just think about it. Would you play against easy opponents... or noob opponents.

Think about it...

NaiteW

11-05-2009

Easy.

Emergencia

11-05-2009

In other words, noob is retarded and easy is... easy.

Achenpach

11-06-2009

Yeap noobs are retarded beings =w=

GNOY

11-06-2009

They both uber-retarded atm. Its just Easy is alittle less retarded.

Fearzone

11-06-2009

I'd rather play against an easy player than a noob, but that doesn't tell me who will be the harder opponent.

If they were to change the AI difficulty levels to "easy" and "retarded" that would be more clear.

IMHO.

GNOY

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearzone View Post
I'd rather play against an easy player than a noob, but that doesn't tell me who will be the harder opponent.

If they were to change the AI difficulty levels to "easy" and "retarded" that would be more clear.

IMHO.
Good point. Change noob to retarded, so ppl wont be confused anymore.

DarkeTiger

11-07-2009

Noob bots just run to the creep wave and stand there doing absolutely nothing. They may eventually throw out one or two attacks on the minions though.