The Ultimate Lanning Combination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Magus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2011

One combo probably not thought of (not because it doesn't make sense, just because it's unlikely) is Zil + Karthus. Not often I see duo lane Karthus anyway, but if there's not a good ranged damager against them in the lane, they can harass pretty hard with a time bomb that forces laners to split up, and a lay waste that takes advantage of a lone champ, especially if that champ got slowed first. Squishy, though, but at level 6 even death won't stop them....

Bumbah

01-15-2011

Mundo + MF

Can't stand near minions due to double-up. Can't stand away from minions due to cleaver.

it was a mind ****. All i could do is play ring around the turret and watch while MF chipped away at it. Turret was gone within first 3 minutes. GG

AznSwag69

01-31-2011

Soraka and Taric. They can harass all day long and it would be pretty difficult to kill them.

Kayote

01-31-2011

Meanest combo's I've seen have got to be hands down Heimer and Blitzcrank or Alistar and Blitzcrank.

Heimer clears minions fast for easy grabs.

Alistar walks up, stuns, punts into an open area for blitz to grab and stun. By the time They get out of blitz's stun Alistar has his stun back. It's pretty **** devistating.

Pieson

01-31-2011

blitz+panth, oh my god...

PPanth+janna, pretty good too.

CrossBlades

01-31-2011

Shen and Akali FTW. throw those Knives!

Cleverbot

01-31-2011

TF + Eve
TF + Taric
TF + Shen

TF+ any burst really

All sick combos. TF's short CD on PaC means 2-3 stuns on overextended enemies. Combined with a follow up taunt+burst combo from shen, close-range stun+ae from taric, or eve's stun and burst combo and it's over.

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basist View Post
Personal experience: Janna and Pantheon. Get long sword/doran's blade, then level 1 bubble gives Pantheon 100+ damage gg.

spear shot, aegis,hss/bubble, charge tornado, zephyr when they're no longer stunned pop-up with tornado. If anyone lasts even that long then they must be haxin.
Poppys passive would like to have a word with you

Edit: I would like to say Gangplank with somebody, when GP denys that lane is behind from the start, if he crits with his Q early game its almost allways sends um back, probably tryndamere with him, double crit=death, once the ults are up you will probably allways get both of them.

Ranzo77333

01-31-2011

i would imagine that nunu and chogoth would be good nunu ice blasts and chogoth ruptures/feast/feral scream then chase them down chogoth with any stun sounds good as well just stun then rupture scream feast and instant near dead champ it seems and blitz crank and ammu was a great one i played once pull into turret then ammu stuns them in range and dead champ or pull sticky and then wreck them with power fist and everything else we got like twelve kills this way once it was awsome

Aessa

01-31-2011

you can have a real fun time running taric teemo. it gets insanely funny the random stuff you can pull off with blinds/slows/stuns/heals/etc.