The Ultimate Lanning Combination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZXPrototype

01-12-2011

Mordekaiser, nidalee, and vladiar solos can all BEAT these supposed "two team tough laners."

towerhug lvl1-3, after wards for mordekaiser he can drain up to half of BOTH people's lives from his aoe spells and have his shield to boot, negating harassment. Nidalee getting a solo lane will actually cause her to tear up two ppl because of xp difference. and vlad has his drain which makes it impossible to harass.

Ultimately, i think janna/mundo is annoying because you always have to dodge tornadoes/ cleavers. pantheon is better solo mid

SHREK lS LlFE

01-12-2011

lux/ crank is so ******ed

Shad0wAss4ss1n

01-12-2011

panth and ashe imo
stun, HSS, spear + Ashes' cc + her stun if needed

Contagious Cure

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

Blitzcrank + Burst damager.

Call Mee Maybee

01-13-2011

Annie (ignite) and Pants (exhaust or ignite) are guaranteed first blood (provided that annie takes her W and charges stun at base).. Their early game damage is ridiculous but dont get too cocky when the double stun is on cooldown b/c they are both squishy w/o much escape

Cocoabutter

01-13-2011

I used to play against someone on the front page who ran Blitz + Soraka in a lane. It was disgusting.

Nexussix

01-13-2011

Blitz/Teemo. Blitz/Caitlyn. You're probably seeing a theme here.

Dezvul Xenillith

01-13-2011

I've played as tryndamere with an anivia laning partner and dominated, that's a slow/stun/wall and a heavy hitter w/ slow/reduce enemy dmg, we both had exhaust she had flash i had ghost.

she would user her skillshot and slow/stun them then flash/ult/wall them and use her final ability which does bonus dmg to frosted enemies, as her skillshot hit i would spin to them and shout them when they started to run, and hit them hard, it was more effective than a double-stun because they were very slow with a wall in their only direction of escape and they couldn't hit us back very well cuz we were 2 death-denying champs with exhaust.

i need to add a disclaimer before im downvoted, i feel anivia shouldve been solo lane anyway, we argued that if anything anivia would probably be our most important solo-laner, we had a jungler rammus who did pretty awesome.

funny thing about the scenario is that our 2 allies that went solo lanes were complete noobs,

ZipperNeck

01-13-2011

Veigar+ Garen, Veigar + Rammus Veigar+ Heimer

Volmort Sealer

01-13-2011

well I didnt read all pages but

Garen plus Lux is greate

after nerfs its a bit less successfull but still its greate combo - everythink you need to win.
harass

laser -> garens ulty - everyone will be dead

plus its sibling powa

besides that I think:
akali +shen
sion+pan