Mana rune change and Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FellintoOblivion

02-01-2011

Will the nerfs to seals and glyphs of clarity be big enough that there will be other runes more preferential for Ashe?

Smokey

02-01-2011

Who cares about ashe how about casters?? Nerf in mana regen and hp runes? omg anivia is screwed lol

Gunflame

02-01-2011

Actually Riot stated they are incresing base regen and regen/lvl so that lvl 30s don't feel a big difference.

I think this is awesome because I can probably use my FLAT MP5 runes (I bought a whole page a looong time ago) and be better off than before since I can spam splls since lvl 1 instead of waiting for lvl 5-6.

About survivability. I actually think it is fair because they are also removing the HP potion+doran. I use blue crystal+2x potions on many champions. While th AD/tank use Doran+potion. Remove that potion and anivia gets soo much better, even if I lose a bit of extra HP (which their carry will probably lose as well.

Eledhan

02-01-2011

I'm thinking it will be somewhat noticeable, but probably not game-breakingly so. You should probably be fine with seals and glyphs, but we'll have to wait until the patch notes are released to know for sure.