I'm new to Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

littleuge

07-09-2012

Well I'm not new to League of Legends but I haven't played a lot of dominion games (about 3 or 4) and I'm not really good at them, and I wanted to see if someone could give me some advice as to some champions I can use to start out or that would be good for dominion. I would greatly appreciate it

JÖKER

07-09-2012

Check youtube for Dominion tutorials or tips. Other sites might have written guides too. I just started dominion myself about 2 weeks ago and love it.Dont be too agressive at first , watch the map.and.get.familoar.with the layout - where the health packs are.etc. As far as champs it depends on who u have access to and what ur playstyle is but 'tanky DPS' usually do the best. i have seen people / grps.on here that have chat channels and run matches to help people learn, i think dominion domination is one ? Also check the forums here for guides. Most of all just play lots. stick with the same champ for a while so u dont have to learn.new champ at same time and u can concentrate on learning strategies.

/ edit. ... Lotzof typos. Im posting.from my phone. :-P

0shi

07-09-2012

Take a quick look around the first two pages for Sauron's Dominion guide and tier list (the tier list is probably a lot less helpful since its aimed at high level players, but the dominion guide has champion sections with a short intro to playstyle and masteries / runes for all the champs which is pretty freaking hot).
But I'd just (for the most part, there aren't ALOT of champs full on unviable on Dom) champions you know and try to get a decent team composition with them - You want a decent chunk of tankiness and a bit of poke with a mix of damage types top, and someone capable of clearing minion waves and / or duelling / harassing and preferably able to escape ganks bottom.

Redenbacher

07-09-2012

Welcome to Dominion! There's a few guides you might want to check out for some tips on the general landscape:

Nekrogen's Beginner's Guide:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1544811

Sauron's Dominion Guide 2.0 (Intergalactic Edition)
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=guide

If you have any specific questions at all, feel free to ask. There are plenty of people here who would be willing to help you out.

HaIfhearted

07-10-2012

If you want advice from veteran Dominion players on how to improve your game, the single best resource to go would be the in-game DominateDominion chatroom.

Yes, its 1 word. No space. (I've had people ask)

Lotta cool guys in there who would be happy to give you pointers on getting better.