if your going to talk **** back it up plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CmoneyGetmoney

09-03-2010

So the game starts, and this guys lets call him feeder frank, wants vlad, I would have liked to have him, but he goes on and on about how he was like 23-2 last game and is amazing with him and can carry us to a win, so he picks and keeps talking this trash like hes good, so i figure ok, if your so good and can cary us ill pick eve, IVe played her in the past and if you hug turret and farm ok you can do somewhat good.

first 5 minutes vlad is 0-2, blaming that "a good ez can roll me any day" (but i thought you were pro). so he finishes his spirit vissage 10 minutes into the game and is 0-5 now, tires to gank popi at dragon and *****es because his ult didnt kill her, when asked "do you know what popis passive does" he responds "should i care?"..... um yes you should as its the reason shes is still alive, you wasted your ult and gave them another kill.

By this time i cant hold bot anymore so i leave, all the while all vlad does is ***** about how I (who didn't die once even when all 5 fed champs were chasing me) lost us the game from the start, not the fact that he had 2 deaths to mid in first 5 mins not even to top/bot ganks, as well as the fact that amumu died twice early game, and top had 4 deaths before losing the turret very early, Yes im sure none of that played any part of us loosing, none at all, it was the fact that i played eve and didn't run into dragon to try and get 1 kill on top of 4 people.

was I partly to blame i guess you could make that argument if the game turned into a long match and i was really useless, or i just fed.

Fact is if you talk **** back it up, dont go 0-8, and the one kill he had was becuase EZ dove into fountain when game was over.

apapersack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2010

Aren't you just talking **** yourself? Judging by your pic you did very little to back it up.

Saltic

09-03-2010

oh god this guy HAS to be trolling

megapron

09-03-2010

how do you manage less than 20 creep kills in a 20 minute game? 1 kill per minute oh gawd you so good

Junuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2010

Geez, you had an amazing game.

Lucchinii

09-03-2010

0/0/0 as Eve?
You're bad.

I mean.. Come on, it's low ELO, can't you do better?

CmoneyGetmoney

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by apapersack View Post
Aren't you just talking **** yourself? Judging by your pic you did very little to back it up.
when i say im good at something i back it up

It is solo que though.

ThuggleS

09-03-2010

tl;dr

Korpzer

09-03-2010

how are your stats so low at 21 minutes?

megapron

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CmoneyGetmoney View Post
when i say im good at something i back it up

It is solo que though.
your elo speaks for itself

/thread