Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's a good Veigar build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheNerdAL

07-09-2012

I'm a good Veigar player, but I want to make my build better. I use this build: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/veigar-a-vicious-villain-131275

How can I improve on my build?

Boomstick II

07-09-2012

That build looks fine to me. I would just add that you don't always need to build in that order. If they have a fed AD carry/AD champ then you might want to build your Zhonya's a little earlier, or if they have a fed AP then Banshee's could come earlier (or you could replace Banshee's with Abyssal). I would definitely try to get DFG a little early as well (2nd item, after rabadon's or some other AP item is good).

Your build won't make as much of a difference as your playing.

OpTic CubeShroom

07-09-2012

I get deathfires grasp before my rabadons. Also get W at lvl 8 and max E before W because Veigar doesn't have a good early game and this secures ganks and escapes better. Also don't harrass pre 4, and then you can soften them up a little for your amazing burst

DerpLord22

10-06-2012

You could use this build: 1. Sorceres boots, 3 arcangel staffs, 1 rod of ages and 1 rabadons deathcap, this build gets me over 1000 ap so i could insta kill squishy champs with my uly. Hope this helps lots

sonofzeal

10-06-2012

Here's what I do:

Start: Boots +3 pots.
- Kage's Lucky Pick
- Chalice
- Boots -> MPen Boots
- Chalice -> Athena's
- Rabadon's

From there.... Kage's -> DFG, Void Staff, and Will of the Ancients are all usually on the menu but the order varies based on what I'm fighting.