5v1 Summoners Rift.Game Mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coolbird9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Welcome to the game mode: 5v1 = CAN be played on P.G, but harder for the 5.

-Blue team:5 people

-Can not buy any items with one exception.

-Boots of Swiftness

-And no, Mundo does not go where he pleases cause he cant be in this game mode- NO MUNDO, NO BLITZ,

-No going to base, lane until death. no suicide if u do then u must feed him a kill.

-Purple team:1 person

-Buy anything you want :3

-(no tank items)

-Items like ROA are allowed. But no RCS and Frozen Mallet.

-Other then that,have fun! :3 Oh .... and all mid ^-^

WHO EVER WINS GOES ON THIS FOURM.

-------WINNERS. - Me .-. -karamelbrotha:PBE ---- NO ONE ELSE :O

sab9999

07-09-2012

can to 5 ever buy anything other than boots? if not you have to ban all tanky deeps ever

SinDur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

I usually don't bother to be rude on ideas like this......but that's really stupid.

coolbird9

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderfang View Post
I usually don't bother to be rude on ideas like this......but that's really stupid.
I've done a few games, and people like it. Thanks for the imo though.

coolbird9

07-10-2012

bump

BlazingFrenzy

07-10-2012

Soooo cool! i wannaa try this game type!

Lasie

07-10-2012

haha I am just gonna point this out. its level one win. the five man team run 5 ignite and turret dive and they have jax pantheon katerina arelia and fiora. thats five dashes means no farm for the one preson. not even xp cause pantheon and jax can turret dive early (specially with flash) and five ignite means you dont stand a ice cubes chance in hell

coolbird9

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasie View Post
haha I am just gonna point this out. its level one win. the five man team run 5 ignite and turret dive and they have jax pantheon katerina arelia and fiora. thats five dashes means no farm for the one preson. not even xp cause pantheon and jax can turret dive early (specially with flash) and five ignite means you dont stand a ice cubes chance in hell
best wait till u get the double turret on your back then eh , cause if already seen that combo, and they failed one then go to the double turrets.... frig-in karthus U_U

Dethkid5oo

07-10-2012

Sounds like a fun way to prove you're better then other people........... so i think it would be a great game type or it could also just be like a 5v5 where u go in queue and one dude/girl are picked at random to be the 1 and then the rest are the other 5 players....... sounds fun

Lasie

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbird9 View Post
best wait till u get the double turret on your back then eh , cause if already seen that combo, and they failed one then go to the double turrets.... frig-in karthus U_U
yes but if the five people played it right from level one karthus would be constantly dead and no ex no creaps just dead wouldnt matter how good his level six alt is