New Skins: Panda Teemo, Augmented Singed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

isawbones

07-10-2012

WHERE IS MY SORAKA SKIN (and another teemo skin come on riot there is more that 1 champ in lol)

JayAche

07-10-2012

I just don't understand why you "RIOT" continue to delete skins thinking we will forget that Teemo has already recieved upwards of 10+ Skins. While Soraka sits with a Re-color and another Ugly Skin.

isawbones

07-10-2012

I HATE YOU SO MUCH TEEMO

so from what every one is saying we need the fallowing in order of importance

1. firefox or foxfire ahri
2. xerath skin
3. soraka skin
4. trundle skin
5. panda volibear skin
6. every other cham besides teemo and kog
7. more teemo skins

5.1. probably missed one or two soo just fill in where you see fit

MrChickenheart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Teemo skins are so gay, omg.

PsYchoticErotic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

So first off, Volibear is the god **** bear champion since u INSISTED THAT THERE HAD TO BE A **** BEAR CHARACTER and u give teemo the panda BEAR skin it makes no ****ing sense.Teemo by the way is supposed to be a Psychopath...What have you turned done to him?He has become a ****ing poster boy for ******ry.

P.S. Volibear is the god **** bear champion give him a ****ing bear skin jesus christ RIOT...how many skins does he have? he has 2... by the way your new champions only have 1 skin...giving you more time to work on volibaers other ****ing bear skins

P.S Where is ****ing Robot Heimy?

ZehNetoBR

07-10-2012

I find this skin release to be quite poisonous.

BA DUM TISS

Itahzu

07-10-2012

makes sense that movie is coming out soon and very close at hand. Awesome bane singed

Bondye

07-10-2012

should have given amumu the panda skin. bane singed is awesome though

Yvo

07-11-2012

What the **** is a dragon boat festival, when did it start, and why should I care that it ended, other than that it ending means it's done.

ALL HAIL RIOT'S CHINESE OVERLORDS!

BOW CASHBAGS!

HalcyonicAether

07-11-2012

I'm...sorry I had to downvote, Bane Singed, cool but, seriously, another Teemo skin? That is so much failure right there, sorry but you have some pretty old champions, like soraka that haven't even gotten a touch up to be graphically where the others are, and yet you spew out more Teemo skins. That just isn't cool, it shows that the company cares more for what skins interest them, than what players want to spend money on.