On "Pro" Rift jazzhats on the Scar...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unstable Fury

07-09-2012

My fellow [Crystal] Scarred Veterans...

How many of you have been cheesed by "Pro" Rift players failing hard on the Scar?

I'm talking about the guys who....

...farm like bosses during teamfights in the jungle?

...recall to buy an item with full health during a fight to defend the windmill?

...talk mad schwag about how good they are on the Rift whilst sucking eggs on the Scar?

Anyone else tired of these jazzhats torllin our mode?

Risemix

07-09-2012

My favorite are the guys that take flash/ignite then whine at me all game for using Revive.

Second only to the guys who sit on points for 3-4 minutes straight to "defend" them.

Zeoroot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risemix View Post
My favorite are the guys that take flash/ignite then whine at me all game for using Revive.
These ones are my favorites too, once ran into a premade of four that didnīt stop whining even after I used revive to come back into a triple kill after a few windmill fights, go figure...anyways, I donīt even bother to give explanations anymore, just say "Yes, Iīm taking Revive" and thatīs it <3

Unstable Fury

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risemix View Post

Second only to the guys who sit on points for 3-4 minutes straight to "defend" them.
^ Seriously, it ain't the Rift bros. I'm convinced some people are so ingrained in Rift play they can't comprehend how to be good on the Scar.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

as nicely as possible, you simply don't see this level of retarded play when you have a good normal elo.

Infirc

07-10-2012

i was in the crystal hell before now i'm seeing people with revive on the eenmy team as well as my team (not only me ), you can just up in the hidden elo a little, number of revives=good indicator

shane o noke

07-10-2012

Near 2k dominion elo now id assume and last night had someone tell me revive was bad on dominion.

naotasan

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstable Fury View Post
My fellow [Crystal] Scarred Veterans...

How many of you have been cheesed by "Pro" Rift players failing hard on the Scar?

I'm talking about the guys who....

...farm like bosses during teamfights in the jungle?

...recall to buy an item with full health during a fight to defend the windmill?

...talk mad schwag about how good they are on the Rift whilst sucking eggs on the Scar?

Anyone else tired of these jazzhats torllin our mode?
^Stuck in Elo Hell