Don't know the spelling but mejai?'s soulstealer. Underrated?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrotherCaine

07-10-2012

I do remember the days of the old old Shen who would get full stack leviathan and solo teams.

demonicmonkeys

07-11-2012

Lol in Co-op vs ai its the best thing ever- buy it and its gg for bots (not that it wasnt gg for them in the first place, but... earlier gg.) In pvp however?...
Lol, good luck

Llanite

07-12-2012

It's easier to make profit of mejai than you thought.

It costs 800g, not 1000 (1235-435 of the book). If you take 1 AP for 22g (by buying book 435g for 20AP), 800g will get you 36 AP ~4 mejai stack. That's right! Mejai begins to break even at 4 stacks which is easy in my opinion, as long as you dont go negative in kill/death ratio, not to mention assist

Zi0nized

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanite View Post
It's easier to make profit of mejai than you thought.

It costs 800g, not 1000 (1235-435 of the book). If you take 1 AP for 22g (by buying book 435g for 20AP), 800g will get you 36 AP ~4 mejai stack. That's right! Mejai begins to break even at 4 stacks which is easy in my opinion, as long as you dont go negative in kill/death ratio, not to mention assist
It's the only stat on the item, and AP alone on a AP caster is ****ty as hell.

The only reason Rabaddon is even bought is the +% AP. If it was straight AP... no one would buy it instead of RoA, Athene's or Rylai's.

Zesty Juicers

08-04-2012

just watched a veigar get 1180 ap cause of this item

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zi0nized View Post
It's the only stat on the item, and AP alone on a AP caster is ****ty as hell.

The only reason Rabaddon is even bought is the +% AP. If it was straight AP... no one would buy it instead of RoA, Athene's or Rylai's.
it also gives the cooldown reduction once you reach 20 stacks