Don't know the spelling but mejai?'s soulstealer. Underrated?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hxcemotronic

07-09-2012

I've been using this along with rabadons deathcap, a few other items and have had close to 600 AP before even endgame. I look at builds for all the characters I use and NO ONE ever mentions this item. I think it is underrated because it's just simply amazing. Anyone else agree?

hxcemotronic

07-09-2012

Mind you it's JUST over 1000 Gold. A steal in my mind. Unless you die a lot lol

Yuan Shikai

07-09-2012

Mind you, you're only lvl 17 so not yet that advanced in the game, so let me tell you a thing: Mejai's is a noobtrap, in highlvl play if you build it you will be focussed so hard that those 1000 gold will prove to be a total waste.

Also, I see you do play many co-op-ai games in your profile and, as a guy who plays much co-op ai again, not to diss you, but getting mejai's stacked in coop-ai is not even remotely any challenge.

hxcemotronic

07-09-2012

Thanks for the input, I'm using it to rape the beginner AI lol, it isnt a challenge at all. I dont play barely any PvP games, it has proved useful in the AI games though.

Yuan Shikai

07-09-2012

in AI games it is an easy treat, yeah (though I do not use them there ebcause imo it is TOO easy)

hxcemotronic

07-09-2012

yeah it's too easy, and all pvp and intermediate games i've played its too hard. ha. theres no in between

Skarenox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Well, you can use this item an stack the AP, I've done it, but in normal games, ranked is another history.

I want to know, do you really enjoy AI games? I only play Co-Op to try new champions, and is boring as hell, is like a killing race, everyone trying to kill the most.

KyroRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Anyone with Snowball items = insta 5 v 1 target

U60

07-09-2012

Snowballing is too hard in real games. In AI games though it's good.

I was wondering as a new theory though...if it makes you get focused...maybe throw it on the tank for lols?

The Blue Jelly

07-09-2012

Yeah, once you get into PvP it's a bad thing, just like the other snowballs. Mejai's is the most viable of them, however.

Back in the day, when AP Eve was actually good, Mejai's was core on her entirely just because it made you scarier and your entire purpose was to get to the point where you could AFK at spawn and be more effective than you could actually killing things- due to the "oh**** where's Eve ohgodohgodohgod"