Most Played DOminion champion o_O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Not even a week from release and Jayce already took over that spot, seems that the community agrees that he's better on the crystal scar than summonner's rift. (which is good for us )

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...ion-popularity

edit: apparently the link redirects itself to the ranked page even though Dominion is highlighted, be sure to click on Dominion.

FDru

07-09-2012

Is there some reason this is any different than every other new champ on their first week?

DiscworldDeath

07-09-2012

FDru is correct. Almost every new champion is the most played champion on release week, on any game mode, save for Ranked, where they still usually hit top 10.

IronAegis

07-09-2012

I wish they would stop, because most of them have been awful. Did see a handful of solid ones, however.

FOODFOOD

07-09-2012

I find it funny that Teemo is 4th, ahead of Jax.

Pemmin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Ashe and Yi are both in the top 10. I'm guessing players below lvl 30 skew the results a bit.

Tharaxis Minar

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemmin View Post
Ashe and Yi are both in the top 10. I'm guessing players below lvl 30 skew the results a bit.

Look at Yi and Ashe's win/loss... thats why I hate when one of them is on my team. Same for Evelynn.

I mean now and then you get a really good Eve or good AP Yi... or a great kiting Ashe... but usually having one means you have a much higher chance at losing.

Pemmin

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharaxis Minar View Post
Look at Yi and Ashe's win/loss... thats why I hate when one of them is on my team. Same for Evelynn.

I mean now and then you get a really good Eve or good AP Yi... or a great kiting Ashe... but usually having one means you have a much higher chance at losing.

Oh I agree, but personally I very rarely see them at all. Their list of champs is very different from the top 10 that I see.