Fairly new to dom help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaboinker

07-09-2012

I played a bit when it came out and just recently got back into it. I am sitting about 35 games up with about 200 played. So I have a ruff estimate of my elo. I am wondering if there is any accurate way of checking peoples dom elo. If someone could link if there is. I know jabe bot use to give dom elo but doesn't anymore. Please help someone.

Redenbacher

07-09-2012

Welcome (back) to Dominion! There's a few guides you might want to check out for some tips on the general landscape:

Nekrogen's Beginner's Guide:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1544811

Sauron's Dominion Guide 2.0 (Intergalactic Edition)
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=guide

As to your question...

We all wish there was some way to check our Dominion Elo. We had jabebot, as you mentioned, then Riot took that away. Then we had LoLMatches.com... Riot took that away.

So, at the moment, we don't have anything save for a few remaining threads of hope that ranked will be turned on soon...

Unstable Fury

07-09-2012

Protip #1 THIS AIN'T THE RIFT.

It ain't. Some people don't get this. Shelf those bad Rift habits. Which leads me to my next tip...

Protip #2: STOP FARMING.

I say this because you don't want to be the guy who is farming like a boss,oblivious to a teamfight happening in the jungle a few feet away.

Protip #3: CAP 'DEM TURRETS

Tower diving is a common occurrence so for the love of god be sure to cap the turret to stop the damage.

Protip #4: MAJORITY CAPS TO WIN

You just need more captured points to win. People get obsessed with taking the topmost point. Grabbing the enemy bot or mid point can be pro. They don't have to be contiguous to win.

Protip #5: PING PING PING

Cuz the Scar is too fast paced to type.

Shaboinker

07-09-2012

Okay so I guess my title was misleading. I really just wanted to check how much higher my elo was then when I quit.

Rabz

07-09-2012

Might I add.. the only time you should be clearing waves/farming is if you're bot and no one else is. A lot of people leave bot often, and the extra allied minions help for a fast capture. Don't make a habit of it though.

Shaboinker

07-09-2012

Sigh people don't read

Basoosh

07-09-2012

Shaboinker:

As of March 18th, you had a Dominion Elo of 1644. Your Dominion record was 77W-63L at that time.
(for some reason I still have a JabeBot ranking from March 18 in my files)

Looks like you missed the lolmatches era - no Elo data on there for you.

Shaboinker

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoosh View Post
Shaboinker:

As of March 18th, you had a Dominion Elo of 1644. Your Dominion record was 77W-63L at that time.
(for some reason I still have a JabeBot ranking from March 18 in my files)

Looks like you missed the lolmatches era - no Elo data on there for you.
Thanks