Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

league won't launch :O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BOOMandwhat

10-24-2012

In game it says they are working to fix log in issues and people getting disconnected from pvp.net. I can't log in either. Be patient, it will be fixed

Mr FeedAlot

12-09-2012

My client will not even open to the News/Play/Fix windown . I click the league Icon then it shows league shield then it just disappears i cant even attempt to use game repair please help me

FireRazer

12-16-2012

i have the same problem i had this game on my comp but when i fixed my comp they told me to reinstalled it and i uninstalled it and then i reinstalled it would not work. then i modified it, then i repaired it and did that 3 or 4 time and still NOTHING.
can someone helped

FluttershyIsCute

12-16-2012

Fellow Summoners!

Here is the solution to fixing this bug:

1) Go to your Riot Games installation on your harddisk, usually C:/Riot Games/League of Legends

2) Open the following directory:

rads // projects // lol_air_client // releases // [the highest number]

Delete the following files:
- releasemanifest
- S_OK

Open the 'deploy folder'

3) Within this deploy folder, delete the following folders/files:
- lib (folder)
- META-INF (folder)
- mod (folder)
- lolclient.exe (file)
- lolclient.swf (file)
- locale.properties (file)

4) Restart your LoL application

*Thanks Afmuente for improving

By Boompje.

CHAINSHAWWW

12-17-2012

^^^ Works! solved my problem. i reinstalled like 10 times and it never worked. First try doint this ^^^ worked perfectly.