New "meta"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

warden69

07-08-2012

What are some new Meta or team comps strags?
something like double jungle, Ali and Riven.

Hatefuljohnson

07-08-2012

Did a game earlier with me as orianna, veigar akali fizz and kennen, we didnt really lane just kinda roamed, we won, i did terrible but was fun, course the enemy team didnt ever get MR so they were pretty dumb

WatDaWat

07-08-2012

Ive seen AD toplane and Ap bot. Weird

Sam Is Whoa

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatDaWat View Post
Ive seen AD toplane and Ap bot. Weird
This is not weird and actually works wonders. Played a game where they tried counter picking us but we switched top lane and bot lane and it went in our favor. They countered my rumble with Darius and we decided to counter his Darius with graves sending graves top and me bot with a soraka who took an early level of star call and we proceeded to melt away their Leona, cait combo and graves zoned out Darius and won top. This wasn't as much of a switch to the meta as a rework of lane responsibilities.

Riot is trying to change the Meta with the champions their releasing and buffs/nerf they are making on champs I believe. The meta is starting to be counter at all costs and have your jungler be your tanky CC machine. I see a lot of graves top and urgots mid and I played an excellent game with Orianna, Zilean bot lane. When most ppl start learning counters and countering champs and not calling "Nasus top" this game will be great like it was years ago.

Shehryar

07-08-2012

I've had karthus bot with soraka, and ad going top a few times.
It works well because karthus has infinite mana and easy farm. You can just wall their ad, then q spam till they have to back away