-650 elo ama -

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unlimited Life

07-08-2012

Currently at 650 Elo im not going to lie I dont think I should be at Elo but I do sometimes do bad things e.g go too aggressive at the start of the game when there jungle is doing there first round. Well I won't say too much I would stream but I don't know how! Any question I'll answer unless it gets too personal! If you have no questions bump me

LiGhTsOuT1066

07-08-2012

Play duo with a friend most people start off in low elo, then bring it up from there

TeknoWizard

07-08-2012

What champions do you see picked the most at that Elo?

RoERedemption

07-08-2012

if you didn't belong in elo hell, you wouldn't be there. i've raised myself 200 elo and i did it by being flexible and determined to win no matter what. in one game the enemy team had 8 kills on us and 6 of those were to their AD carry, making him fed. yet i encouraged my team to refuse to give up and we ended up all focusing the enemy corki, destroying him, acing the team, then grabbing baron to push to win. winning isn't just playing good, its your attitude and how well you work with your team. you need to be cooperative with your team to do good in games, not just ranked.

Meowingtons MD

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoERedemption View Post
if you didn't belong in elo hell, you wouldn't be there. i've raised myself 200 elo and i did it by being flexible and determined to win no matter what. in one game the enemy team had 8 kills on us and 6 of those were to their AD carry, making him fed. yet i encouraged my team to refuse to give up and we ended up all focusing the enemy corki, destroying him, acing the team, then grabbing baron to push to win. winning isn't just playing good, its your attitude and how well you work with your team. you need to be cooperative with your team to do good in games, not just ranked.
I feel like I was on the other side of that game....