Which character is an OP 'sleeping giant'?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cocoaman08

07-28-2012

Karma mid would destrooooy

DeGeneralLee

07-28-2012

Definitely poppy. If you don't shut him down, he will shut your ENTIRE team down. Seen it in an actual game of mine.

Played poppy twice and i admit, i failed so hard with her lol. Terrible farmer, get bullied in lane.

Check out Zekent, livestream or youtube. He's a poppy player. He gives great tips and advice on certain lane match ups. Overall, he's awesome to watch.

And what's with ryze coming up in this thread. Yes, he's OP but not a ' sleeping giant '. Everyone knows it.

Shottymaster

07-28-2012

Poppy's farming is the absolute worst in the game but she becomes so stronk late game.

CityOfTheChi

07-28-2012

kayle and brand are 2 of my favorite lowkey OP champs to play. Jungle kayle with tons of attack speed runes clearing jungle in seconds with strong lvl 2 ganks and an ulti that treats people all the time ... my favorite char to treat with kayle is darius ULTI DENIED.

Brand to strong if your good with him. the noobs come gank and stand right next eachother with no minions around lvl 6 GG double kill

YOLO Queue Star

07-28-2012

Miss Fortune, for sure.

Ziddari

07-28-2012

If I were to honestly answer this without bias, I'd have to go with two champs.

Yorick - He has amazing sustain, harass, damage, and his ability to not die, or to bring back the dead adc or apc in the middle of the team fight is fantastic.. His early game is amazing, his mid game more-so, and his late game is pretty much that of a carry, except with a different job in mind. His power level at all points in the game is strong.

New Twitch - Not going to lie, this might be biased, but when I picked up Twitch after his remake, his ability to disrupt the team fight without cc, his ability to de-focus himself, his range/dmg while his ult is active, makes Twitch a Pentakiller. To do it right, you need the right build, obviously, but mostly you need positioning. n the right hands, I feel Twitch is possibly the strongest adc in the game atm.

OuityDrood

07-28-2012

Fizz.

Zeryz

07-28-2012

Yorick
So undervalued, I think he has a ton of potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeGeneralLee View Post
Definitely poppy. If you don't shut him down, he will shut your ENTIRE team down. Seen it in an actual game of mine.

Played poppy twice and i admit, i failed so hard with her lol. Terrible farmer, get bullied in lane.

Check out Zekent, livestream or youtube. He's a poppy player. He gives great tips and advice on certain lane match ups. Overall, he's awesome to watch.

And what's with ryze coming up in this thread. Yes, he's OP but not a ' sleeping giant '. Everyone knows it.
Poppy is a he?