Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you think this is fair?

Yes, this is totally fair! 4 50%
No, These players should be banned! 1 12.5%
Maybe, there must be a reason why they are harassing you 2 25%
The feeding players and harassers in this game should be suspended! 1 12.5%
Voters 8 .

Low Elo sucks....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Real Janna

Recruiter

07-08-2012

Does anyone think this is fair? being harrassed for being the best player on the team?
This is what makes me NOT want to play anymore. I get judged for what others do...

Nwa Compton

07-08-2012

I feel ya I can't leave elo hell and I have like 900 kills 600 deaths 1200 assist and I'm still in elo hell. Just wait for season 3 is my best advice.

McDerp

07-08-2012

lol please. i have 300 Elo. At first i raged. Then i realized that if i play an OP champ i can just mute all and steamroll the game by myself.

youmad?

LIL QUICK

07-08-2012

You're cs is horrible
gg

sab9999

07-08-2012

normal game. cry me a ****ing river

RoERedemption

07-08-2012

title is low ELO, yet hes in a normal game, get the **** over it. gosh its a normal game, it doesn't count worth ****. i agree with sab9999, cry a ****ing river when you actually start playing ranked.