Even SR players despise Darius and want him nerfhammered.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

back to the good old times when everyone realizes than evena fter BFT some bruisers are still just Broken, or more broken depending on who's eyes are seeing it. the good old times that made sense :3

Aroyok

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
The only SR players I see complain about Darius are the ones at low elo, where he pubstomps. Darius is massively hindered on SR by his low mana pool.
I read a thread last night where a diamond or plat SR player suggested that Darry does NOT stomp lower elos. Instead, nubs think he's some sort of super carry so they build that way and get facepalmed 2/15/0 and throw the game. He's a bigger problem at mid-higher elos.

Again, that's the opinion, paraphrased, of a high elo SR player.

In my opinion, Darry ruins blind pick.

Redeemed In Fire

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
Yeah, he's fine as long as you never fight him when you're below full health ever. So that's like... almost balanced xP
tl;dr people hate darius because he's the best duelist

@op: WTB chance to q against you

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroyok View Post
I read a thread last night where a diamond or plat SR player suggested that Darry does NOT stomp lower elos. Instead, nubs think he's some sort of super carry so they build that way and get facepalmed 2/15/0 and throw the game. He's a bigger problem at mid-higher elos.

Again, that's the opinion, paraphrased, of a high elo SR player.

In my opinion, Darry ruins blind pick.
yeah Ie PD Daroius packs a punch if he doesn't die by poke but he pack a punch with watever the hell he bulds, heck i've successfully run AP Darius with non of his abilities scaling of AP and was able to stay relevant through the game damage wise, i did miss the phage procs though although his W solved it partially.

CWheezy

11-18-2012

It is too bad the stats behind darius don't back him up, he has a pretty ****ty win percentage in dominion.

I think the issue here is that his ult feels pretty powerful, and he can sometimes do funny things like quadras, which are rare for most people but slightly less for him.

The emotions behind getting the AXE sadly cover up the fact that darius is just an average guy

merkenberry

11-18-2012

darius is so op! you know who's not op on dominion though? blackfire torch teemo

FDru

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by merkenberry View Post
darius is so op! you know who's not op on dominion though? blackfire torch teemo
I built MR against Blackfire Torch Teemo and it was k

I built armor against Darius and it didn't matter because Riot decided he was going to be 100% impossible to itemize against

AerosMacCousland

11-18-2012

Well FDru it may not Help Fixing Darius Balance wise but my best tip is:

Play Olaf and See how Darius Like that dose of Poetic Justice

Redeemed In Fire

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
I built MR against Blackfire Torch Teemo and it was k

I built armor against Darius and it didn't matter because Riot decided he was going to be 100% impossible to itemize against
you dont itemize against everyone, some champs you only pick against.