Even SR players despise Darius and want him nerfhammered.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naoya

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
I'm not trying to prove anything. You wished for information, I pointed you at information.

You know...
Just do with it what you want, information can be taken in any number of directions and used in any number of ways.
O.o, I don't remember asking for statistics, but thank you lol. I did want someone to comment on him at high competitive play, but I didn't expect just links. Sorry, I thought you were just one of the people claiming that Darius was OP.

otirruborez

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
The only SR players I see complain about Darius are the ones at low elo, where he pubstomps. Darius is massively hindered on SR by his low mana pool.
what do you think dom is? low elo sr players.

Redenbacher

07-09-2012

It's fun to play Alistar when the enemy team has a Darius, and punting him away from his much anticipated execute, destroying that heart-pumping feeling I envision Darius players experiencing when they're about to go on an R-mashing spree.

That being said, I don't feel Darius is OP. He's annoying to fight against, but shields, stuns, and movement-CC (like headbutt) destroy his effectiveness really quickly.

He is painfully powerful on AoE team comps, however. I faced a team with Darius, Orianna, and Pantheon... Orianna could ult, pulling the team in to a group for Darius to rip them to Pantheon who would HSS. 3+ teammates would instantaneously lose 1/2 - 3/4 of their HP before the fight even started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otirruborez View Post
Actually, I think Dominion is full of people who don't have time for a 45-60 min game of SR that is decided in the first 15 minutes by a gold advantage achieved by forced-passive play consisting primarily of last-hitting mindless minions.

But, to each their own...

EDIT: Also, SR is full of low-Elo Dominion players.

MMKH

07-09-2012

And that's why they call him the "Durrius".

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

07-09-2012

In every situation 2 half health champions are advantaged against 1 full health champion. Darius is the exception. Now modifying your play is a reasonable response, but how? There are no wards so you cannot know where Darius is to avoid running into him. His ultimate is true damage so you cannot buy armor. Warmog's is not available so stacking hp is difficult.

If Darius has counter play it is in team comps, but Darius is annoying to play against in blind pick.

DaRatmastah

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopretni View Post
Go back to reddit, please. I think those carebears will care about someone saying mean about Darius players, who literally ruin games I play. I deserve to at least comment on how much I despise them. You can't take that away from me, but you're more than welcome to whine like you're someone who matters.
Grow up. I seriously wish maturity upon you.

inFe eD

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by otirruborez View Post
Well, true... but SR is full of low elo SR players as well. D:

Risemix

07-09-2012

Does no one else feel Darius has a pretty poor late game? :\

Khaadom

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risemix View Post
Does no one else feel Darius has a pretty poor late game? :\
It's of no consequence when he barrelrolls the first 15 minutes of a 20 minute dominion match, already hindering your team.

"Pretty poor" by darius standards is "average" by every other champ's standards.

Armed Weasel

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopretni View Post
I deserve to at least comment on how much I despise them. You can't take that away from me,
Well, enough down-votes hide the comment.