Blackfire Torch Mundo > Blackfire Torch Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Quackers

11-19-2012

Blackfire Torch Amumu blows them both out of the water though.

Anyway, I encourage people to try out Blackfire Torch Mundo, aside from the AP, he does get quite a lot out of it and his kit has great synergy with the passive.

Tempestphile

11-19-2012

Blackfire Soraka is the most fun

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I did blackfire Amumu. It is so BS. People keep wanting to say that AOE people like him will just run out of charges, but honestly what is the point of the item if you don't use your charges. Its a cumulative 40% Max HP, so if you die with charges left, it is conceptually similar to getting caught and not using your spells at all.

DiscworldDeath

11-19-2012

I never ran out of charges on Brand/Teemo, might happen after the patch, we'll see.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Alistar. Good times.

Tasao

11-19-2012

I find, on TT at least, ANY Mundo that maxes Q first will roll all over Singed before he has a chance to build any MR. Stops his farming, stops his initiations, stops him fleeing and leaving you in a cloud of poison unless he has mad juking skills.

KalameesJr

11-19-2012

Blackfire torch Malphite felt really awesome. Got all my damage from blackfire and could build a ton of tankiness and just burn them all day.