Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a group of non-try hards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OliverTheAwsome

07-08-2012

I'm tired of try hards raging so I'm looking for a group to play with and mess around with. I plan on doing things like 5-man jungle, all stealth and so forth.

Add me if you're interested.

TG Valyr

07-08-2012

Hit me up sometime, I'm always up from trying new stuff, whether it works or not

darthheter24

07-08-2012

Im down im only on few times a week though

Kreyni

07-08-2012

All-steath sounds insane. Wukong, Twitch, Evelynn, Shaco, and Akali running around ganking. Turns a 2v0 into a 2v5. Might actually be a good strategy.

LIL QUICK

07-08-2012

All stealth is
eve, teemo, twitch, shaco, MUNDO

Readster

07-08-2012

Oracles.
Sounds fun though. Me and my friend have done evelynn and zilean lane where eve goes stealth and I put a bomb on her. The enemies reactions when they both randomly die was priceless.

Kreyni

07-08-2012

Quote:
Readster:
Oracles.

Which will deprive them of starting gold.Then result in the oracle bearer dying to a 5v1 gank. I also see invading jungle being amazing with the full stealth team.

OliverTheAwsome

07-08-2012

Quote:
Dq15899:
All stealth is
eve, teemo, twitch, shaco, MUNDO

I tried doing that once.

Then our mundo lost connection so we were just a bunch of squishies :P

SovietBlade

07-08-2012

mundo doesn't even have to initiate. Because of him being the only visible champ, they HAVE to attack him, burning cooldowns and possibly summoners; all stealth is a purely hilarious way to play.

Monarchk

07-08-2012

Add me please!! This sounds awesome. I also want to do all Yordle teams, that's one of my faves.