Jayce Glitch: Cannot Auto attack (Or use somespells)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AkibaRapo

07-09-2012

Same thing happened to me. I posted at http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2335428

Tokyo Jungle

07-09-2012

This has happened to me also. I was using the Full metal skin if that attributes to it any.

Bhaisabh

07-17-2012

happened to me just now, couldn't use Q or B and messed up AA as well.

An Agile Phoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

This happened to me where i couldn't do anything but move for like 30 seconds.

MikeHunt 8D

07-17-2012

this happens to me all the time i have found that changing to melee form and then back to range form it stops the bug. but it is still really annoying when an enemy gets away really low health and not being able to fire a Q at him.

Takeji

07-17-2012

This has happened to me as well, I got silenced whilst switching in between stances and I got locked up. I couldn't auto attack or cast Q in crossbow form.

Lumanos Majire

07-17-2012

Literally just happened to me. Im still in the game right now actually, and watching as i cant do ****. By far the most frustrating game iv ever been in.

KerenskysBlues

09-24-2012

I just had this happen to me. I was not cc'd. At the time I was farming top lane and switched from hammer to cannon. I probably used my e to create a gate while the transformation was going (i say probably because i frequently use the e+q combo to farm caster waves, but i was just going on automatic so i am not sure), after that I could use my e in cannon form and my w in both forms, but i could not auto attack or use any offensive spells. I tried changing stances to reset it but that did not work initially, i then logged of and back on and that also did not work, i then restarted my computer and that did not fix it, after running around for a while and changing stances the problem seemed to fix itself. I was using the fullmetal jayce skin. I have been playing him since he came out and this is the first time i have had this issue, but as it cost me a ranked game i was rather upset about it. I don't know how common the issue is but it was rather frustrating to me.

After reading other people's posts about using to the skies i remember that i used it immediatly when the bug was fixed, i am not sure whether i used it before or after everything started working again but i cleared wraiths when my skills worked and i believe i initially jumped on them with to the skies.

Vindelisal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

bump