Jayce Glitch: Cannot Auto attack (Or use somespells)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reventice

07-08-2012

I played Jayce last night... a lot with a pre-made group of mine, I absolutely love him, but that's not my point.
(Can check my match history if you want)

Several times durring my gameplay bot, Jayce almost locked up, Wasn't able to use my Q in Crossbow form, Wasn't able to auto attack either. It happened during handful of fights bottom, which was extremely frustrating. It happened after a semi-long spell chain something like (Starting in crossbow form) : E>Q>R>Q>E>W That's the combo I use basically all the time bot for fights/harass.

I think its the combination of using spells to quickly and the champion locking up because of that, I was still able to move, type to my teammates, see the map and the minions work correctly. It wasn't lag or my computer. I just couldn't auto attack and use some of my spells. The way I broke out of it though, was switching to hammer form, and Q'ing a minion that fixed it every time.

Its quite frustrating though as all these happened during fights, which I obviously lost because of it.

Edit: Also this happened several times with Jayce, which means I was able to repeat the glitch. I don't know exactly how, but fast spell chaining is my guess with him.

Reventice

07-08-2012

Bump for justice...

Awaen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

I've seen it happen to a friend too, not sure what causes it.

Reventice

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaen View Post
I've seen it happen to a friend too, not sure what causes it.
That's the only thing I can think of, is the amount of spells he has, if you use them fast enough and just at the right time, he just locks up, it might be happening when you switch forms... idk I want a red to comment.. cause I plan on playing him a lot.

Reventice

07-08-2012

No one cares about this apparently, thread dead.

Eaglewolf

07-08-2012

Do any of you having theses problems have his skin?

KaiserFang

07-08-2012

I think it happened to my once, I say i think cuz I was playing against champions with silence

TehGreatTarinor

07-08-2012

I've had this same problem, it seems to happen when switching stances often.

Reventice

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglewolf View Post
Do any of you having theses problems have his skin?
Nope, I don't have a skin

Bshawp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

This happened to a friend of mine yesterday. He could use abilities, but his auto attack was disabled until he died. He was using the classic skin.