Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

poppy vs darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mausyyyy

07-08-2012

i've recently started playing poppy and realized that one of the only champions I have trouble with are darius and olaf, olaf is some-what playable against but darius just completely destroys me, i never win an exchange and when he pushes to me tower he usually is able to make an exchange with me anyway because of his pull-bleed combo

just wondering if anyone knows the best way to counter darius in a 1v1 top lane while playing poppy

Life In Color

07-08-2012

He pretty much kills those without sustain, a slow, blind, or a kit that allows them to burst him and walk away. DoTs have always been a counter for Poppy, so has true damage. This site here gives a loose idea of what works against him and what doesn't, though all of this is subject to a player's skill. http://www.championselect.net/champ/Darius

Mango027

07-08-2012

true damage is a Poppy killer, always has been, always will be. Maybe ulti someone besides Darius lay a combo on him and run away before ulti wears off. Dont try and go toe to toe with Darius, you need to make sure you can land your charge into a wall.