poppy vs darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mausyyyy

07-08-2012

i've recently started playing poppy and realized that one of the only champions I have trouble with are darius and olaf, olaf is some-what playable against but darius just completely destroys me, i never win an exchange and when he pushes to me tower he usually is able to make an exchange with me anyway because of his pull-bleed combo

just wondering if anyone knows the best way to counter darius in a 1v1 top lane while playing poppy

Life In Color

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

He pretty much kills those without sustain, a slow, blind, or a kit that allows them to burst him and walk away. DoTs have always been a counter for Poppy, so has true damage. This site here gives a loose idea of what works against him and what doesn't, though all of this is subject to a player's skill. http://www.championselect.net/champ/Darius

Mango027

07-08-2012

true damage is a Poppy killer, always has been, always will be. Maybe ulti someone besides Darius lay a combo on him and run away before ulti wears off. Dont try and go toe to toe with Darius, you need to make sure you can land your charge into a wall.