People need to learn Meta can change,,,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exotic3s

07-08-2012

People call me troll for going adc Brand, okay now I only do it if people are like wow troll whatever do what you want. BUt when people say NO DONT DO IT I don't, most the time. BUt really have any of you tried/seen adc Brand yeah I don't think so. So you don't know if I am troll. And really Brand op adc.

Meta change, we have already done it once... With adc used to mid. Well anyways I was thinking we could run support with a ap in mid. Tanky bot and a tanky dps on top with a jungler. OR you could run ap bot, tanky dps top, jungler, and tank with support mid.

DrWhippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

no that's stupid, his base stats mean he's outclassed by champs marked as an AD carry

timeywimeylimey

07-08-2012

That's not even remotely the same as changing as the meta.

Exotic3s

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by in00btehpwns View Post
That's not even remotely the same as changing as the meta.
I know. I did not really follow my topic cause it was gonan be a HUGE text... BUt anyway Brand adc is really good.

Draikk

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollinFeedRAGE View Post
I know. I did not really follow my topic cause it was gonan be a HUGE text... BUt anyway Brand adc is really good.
the only thing AD Brand has going for him is his stun, really. and even then, it reeks with wasted potential as none of his abilities synergize with ADC build otherwise. if you want to play an AP caster as a carry, pick LeBlanc

Kreyni

07-08-2012

Why would you play AD Brand? They're calling you a troll because absolutely NOTHING Brand has synergizes with an ADC build. He has CC going for him, but that requires landing a skillshot, so not at a 100% rate. No scalings with AD make him pretty useless as an AD. Master Yi is almost like this, but he is played as an ADC because of his E+R giving him godly AD and AS.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

......I'm willing to bet you're playing AD brand more so you can brag about breaking the meta than anything else.

Exotic3s

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior View Post
......I'm willing to bet you're playing AD brand more so you can brag about breaking the meta than anything else.
Actually no... I have only had a few people not give me **** for it. Even if I do carry. do it cause its really fun you just have to get a deathcap second item after boots than a gunblade. Than the rest is lifeseal and ad.

[QUOTE]]Why would you play AD Brand? They're calling you a troll because absolutely NOTHING Brand has synergizes with an ADC build. He has CC going for him, but that requires landing a skillshot, so not at a 100% rate. No scalings with AD make him pretty useless as an AD. Master Yi is almost like this, but he is played as an ADC because of his E+R giving him godly AD and AS.[/QUOTE I land my skill shot really well actually. this is how I do it everytime. R W E Q (stunned) auto auto dead than later game its auto gunblade auto auto E dead. it works really well. People don't give champs a chance. Like AP Varus is good. Hell we turned EZ into ad carry when he is supposed to be ap. We did the same thing on TF to. Why not Brand? What I am doin is getting people to Brand adc when they see me do it. I have seen 5 Brand adc after I started doin this when I bought him two weeks ago on a Saturday. And one of Brands spells does ad output I think to so it works well if you want to believe it or not.

OMFG Inferno

07-08-2012

Well played, OP, people mad.

Kreyni

07-08-2012

[QUOTE=TrollinFeedRAGE;26670475]Actually no... I have only had a few people not give me **** for it. Even if I do carry. do it cause its really fun you just have to get a deathcap second item after boots than a gunblade. Than the rest is lifeseal and ad.

Quote:
]Why would you play AD Brand? They're calling you a troll because absolutely NOTHING Brand has synergizes with an ADC build. He has CC going for him, but that requires landing a skillshot, so not at a 100% rate. No scalings with AD make him pretty useless as an AD. Master Yi is almost like this, but he is played as an ADC because of his E+R giving him godly AD and AS.[/QUOTE I land my skill shot really well actually. this is how I do it everytime. R W E Q (stunned) auto auto dead than later game its auto gunblade auto auto E dead. it works really well. People don't give champs a chance. Like AP Varus is good. Hell we turned EZ into ad carry when he is supposed to be ap. We did the same thing on TF to. Why not Brand? What I am doin is getting people to Brand adc when they see me do it. I have seen 5 Brand adc after I started doin this when I bought him two weeks ago on a Saturday. And one of Brands spells does ad output I think to so it works well if you want to believe it or not.
AP Varus' W scales with AP.
AD Ezreal's Q and R scale with AD.
AD Twisted Fate's W scales off AD, and E is an AS buff.

Now which one of Brand's skills scale with AD? If any CC made an ADC, then why not AD Morgana? AD Annie? AD Xerath?