Auto lock

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brianmc

07-08-2012

How do i auto lock could somebody let me know please and thank you

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-08-2012

Auto lock?

Brianmc

07-08-2012

Like auto lock a champion as soon as i queue and get in the lobby, ive heard there is a way.... that way I wont have to rush and try to pick my favorite champion

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-08-2012

There isn't a way to do that. What if two people both wanted to pick the same champion? Even if you never had to worry about it, this is a team game, and as such you should be paying attention to who your team is picking.

Judas Nevermore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

The term "Autolock" is a term created by the community. It means as soon as someone gets into the champion select, they choose a champion and lock in, ignoring what everyone else is going to play. It is looked down upon and is suggested that you do not do it, but instead, analyze what the team already consists of and choose a champion around that.

LeppyR64

07-08-2012

The term is more commonly listed as "Instalock". Don't do it.

Xenolithic

07-08-2012

Autolock/instalock is looked down upon. When I see people do that, my first impression is that they're not really a team player and I automatically lose some respect for that player immediately. I'm not saying that people who do that are bad and are never team players, it's just the first impression I get from them and it's frustrating sometimes.

Brianmc

07-08-2012

Ahhh I see I see. Thanks alot guys, I just have heard people say stuff about it and thought you could do it. But yea I definitely will NOT do it. Was just curious

mega57

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianmc View Post
How do i auto lock could somebody let me know please and thank you
you can say who do you really want to play and work with team mates something people will give in others you will give in

svastiKaThulhu

11-05-2012

You know that if you select your champion nobody can force you out of it. Not locking just gives you the option of changing at any point before the timer runs out.

Best thing to do is jump in, pick your champ, DO NOT LOCK, then discuss the plan with your teammates.

Locking in is pointless and stupid. It literally accomplishes nothing.