best 6300 ip champ for dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goronok

07-08-2012

People ***** to no end over Yorick bot lane, and he's strong right from the start and farms minion waves like CRAZY, with incredible sustain.

Jax is an incredible duelist mid to late game, and a lot of fun. He starts out mediocre, perhaps even weak but if you make it to mid/late game, you can make people fear you.

Morg makes life hell for melees with her kiting ability, and farms minions like mad. I really feel she's a STRONG bot pick, although she's not mentioned much, and a good counter to melee picks.

Urgot and Kassidin as mentioned.

ChaosTempest195

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singed89 View Post
Id say thats his price range but you need to find a champ you play well with that suits you!!
Yeah it didn't necessarily have to be 6300 i just wanted people to know i was willing to spend to get a good champ

irott

07-08-2012

Champs I have had the most fun with on Dom:
J4
Leona
Nautilus
XZ

Champs that have been the most effective for me:
J4
Leona
Wukong
Soraka

Sam Xeng Jo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

I feel that Xin is a strong laner along with Fiora, Xin's game being a bit easier cause of CC and all but Fiora can do a lot of damage and sustain well. Plus xin can go top and contribute to a team fight by focusing one target.

Fizz is also a good choice since he does good burst and has damage avoidance.

Jax is obligatory, since he is awesome in the amount of one on one battles plus he ganks hard and aoe stun is awesome.

Urgot and Yorick are good at harassment bottom due to missiles and ghouls respectively. Yorick can fall off, so try to 'rush' the game whenever you can since every time I see a Yorick lose, it's cause he doesn't play well or the games lingers on.

Morde and Rumble are also good choices since they build tanky and have good sustain after getting a hextech revolver. They have good presence, though Rumble's presence is better.

And a final note would be picking Annie since she can quickly farm when she goes bot or has great CC in the tight quarters of dominion.