How do u not rage at bad players?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bunta

07-10-2012

Like others have said its just a game. If you don't take this game (or any video game for that matter) its not going to bother you as much. Again someone has to lose, and at times its going to be your team. Doesn't matter how or why you will lose at one point.

What i dont get is why bother raging out, when the better (logical) thing to do is encourage, or help that team member out. i think what it comes down too is that people just assume everyone is prefect at this game. they know what champions to use, what items to get, knows where every champion is, knows the prefect build, etc. When that is never the case. Because of this i try to stay away from the LoL community because the masses actually think like this, and if they lose its always your fault no matter what.

But like i said why not encourage others to do better. tell them what easy champions to use (if they are new), tell them what builds to use, items to get. raging out, and calling people names has and will never do anything to help the team.

KingSnafu

07-10-2012

the people that post in this thread saying "grow up" and its just a game. Every single person that has played over 1k games has raged at some one in a game why you people pretend you havent i have no idea. The best way to ignore them is just put the dumb ones on ignore pretend they arent there and go on with your game to give the only real answer to OPs question

akrith

07-10-2012

everyone who keeps saying its a game i dont understand. yes it is just a game but who plays a game to lose? i sure dont. playing with kids who are bad and having fun isnt fun for me because i play games to improve and be the best i can once you fully understand the game and can play with kids who are good it becomes very fun and you win. also when ur having fun when being bad dosent make you better makes you a level 30 bk many people take this game pretty seriously the reason you have to be 30 to play ranked is because they dont want little kids playing something thats suppost to be serious like ranked so i understand what this person is saying its hard to not rage at bk's i do it all the time you just have to realize that you telling them there terrible isn't going to help and if everyones calling you bad just carry them lol

CorruptDictator

07-11-2012

The ignore function is wonderful for not having to listen to any idiots (same for the ability to turn off all chat). I do sometimes rage a little, but I do it out loud instead of in game.

Also alcohol helps a lot =P