Should there be matchmaking for ARAM Proving Ground?

Yes 20,931 92.16%
No 1,219 5.37%
Huh? 561 2.47%
Voters: 22711. You may not vote on this poll

Petition for Proving Ground ARAM Matchmaking.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gloriousagia

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schweppes7T4 View Post
+1

But don't limit it to just ARAM. Add a Blind and Draft option too, sorta like SR has Normals, Normal Draft, Ranked. In other words, select Proving Grounds 5v5, then have options for Blind Pick, Draft Pick, Random Pick.
That would sort of defeat the purpose. I realize All Random is a hard concept to get behind, but trust me, it's fun and is really what makes this game work.

More than that, though, it also is a useful tool for your normal play. It lets you get some skill with champs you'd normally not play...

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Oh god yes, I hate trying to get a game with my buddies, it can be a long wait if done wrong.

If ARAM's are put into matchmaking then the penalties for dodging are gonna apply and that makes me very very happy, because why play arams when your not gonna stick with your random, I have personally never quit an aram, and I have had karma 2 times, but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

Also since playing arams almost exclusively since release I have owned wukong but never used him, I have had him a couple times and he is amazing, i would have never used him or cared about him if not for arams.

The reason arams needs to be in matchmaking more than the draft or blind pick modes is because of the leavers and dodging when you get a champ you dont like, at least if it is through a que you get to wait before hopping into another game, which is what defeats the point of arams.

Rodinia

Recruiter

07-19-2012

/signed

Epic Dragon12377

07-19-2012

+1 /signed

Sargento Siro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-19-2012

/sign

Monkyupurbutt

07-19-2012

YES.
YES.
YES.
YES.
DO IT.
DO IT FOR GLORY.
for the iron solari.

Perih Vashai

07-19-2012

Then people can get penalized for dodging. <3

Pizza on a Bun

07-19-2012

+1

Azukai

07-19-2012

/sign

though ranked ARAM would be too bad either

That Bird

07-19-2012

/sign